Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What online store in usa ships to jamaica

as i know newegg doesnt ship to other countries except Puerto Rico....so they dont ship direct to J.A
    Gaming Rig:CM HAF 912|Core i5-3570k|8GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz|Asrock z77 Extreme4|MSI GTX 760 OC 4GB DDR5|1TB WD Bluex2+60GB Corsair Force 3 SSD|CM EXtreme2 725w

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by WisdoM View Post
    So a Visa debit card will be accepted on tigerdirect even if Im in Ja? What other sites will accept them... Newegg, Dell or where else?

I have a Bank of America Visa (Debit) checking card. Used it to shop online all over, including Newegg. Just have to make sure the addresses on file match where you're shipping to normally so when they call the verify, they cross match. Have never tried using my card with Dell or Tigerdirect but I doubt I'd have any issues. Have used my card with Ebay and Paypal also. Additionally Plemix, Myworldphone, Ritzcamera, Beachcamera, Macys, Old Navy etc etc.

The card has all the powers of a credit card so long as you have money in the account.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Tiger direct, Circuit City And Dell Jamaica.
    Sips Directly To Jamaica.

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisX View Post
    Tiger direct, Circuit City And Dell Jamaica.
    Sips Directly To Jamaica.
    CIRCUIT CITY? LIE! LOL. No are you serious here? I have to check that myself...Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by pcchick View Post
    If you are in the US, then you can use your Credit or debit card and do the purchase whie shipping to Jamaica via tigerdirect. Trust me the package will still reach.

Also try global careers.

Dell the Jamaica way- DellJamaica
    Tiger direct wont ship to global couriers, according to them they dont ship to third party shippers. So some how they will kno that its not ur actual address & they say that sometimes the items get lost after its delivered and they r still responsible for the product as u never recieved it. And well basically dem just not having it...... I think its the same thing wid newegg, and i dont think that using a mailpac address will make a difference...
    The Nigga That Never Sleeps..... Well actually i do sleep but with one eye up...

i recommend tigerdirect.com as well not jus for cell phones but everything

Me See A Phone Weh Cost 28k Jmd And When Global Done Wid Me About 36 Me A Go End Up Pay
    I protect i serve i reassure!

Quote Originally Posted by techgangsta21 View Post
    Me See A Phone Weh Cost 28k Jmd And When Global Done Wid Me About 36 Me A Go End Up Pay
    WTF? Damn. But I think most of that was Custom Duty over which they have no control. Can you type the breakdown of the fees (clearance, freight, GCT, Insurance [if added] and custom charge?

I was thinking of doing the same thing cause I got desperate with no one coming down. I am bidding on a phone on Ebay now but the seller only wanna ship to Paypal confirmed address (The Global Courier address). I just hope I can get them to twist the rules or get in touch with Paypal in time to see IF they can add another address over the phone which I know they might not but I will see cause the item ends tomorrow.

its really difficult to get these things shipped to u it cost so much and then there is the chance of theft
    I protect i serve i reassure!

I shop on Amazon (they accept Jamaican issued card, I have a Scotia Magna MasterCard) and ship using MailPac.
    The answer you seek is *+5,2*3,2
    Check out my blog: http://rants.andreobrown.com