Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What online store in usa ships to jamaica

Default What online store in usa ships to jamaica

need to buy and ship PC, laptop and other accessories from online stores in usa.

please state online store that sells and ships directly to jamaica..

or send PM.

tigerdirect but u have use wire transfer has payment
    i am not sure about newegg
    crucial aswell and they will accept card

pcchick Guest

If you are in the US, then you can use your Credit or debit card and do the purchase whie shipping to Jamaica via tigerdirect. Trust me the package will still reach.

Also try global careers.

Dell the Jamaica way- DellJamaica

Quote Originally Posted by pcchick View Post
    If you are in the US, then you can use your Credit or debit card and do the purchase whie shipping to Jamaica via tigerdirect. Trust me the package will still reach.

Also try global careers.

So a Visa debit card will be accepted on tigerdirect even if Im in Ja? What other sites will accept them... Newegg, Dell or where else?
    Sony VAIO FW290 FW510: C2D P8600(2.4GHz), 4GB DDR2(800MHz), 250GB HDD(5400rpm), ATI HD 4650(512MB GDDR3), Blu-Ray Combo(BD-ROM/DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/RAM)

Quote Originally Posted by pcchick View Post

Also try global careers.

global careers bwoy da name ya pain both me left and right heart dem teeeef lol ok let me put it this way dem over price things.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

you can also use quickmail
    they are the cheapest however they dont have online tracking

global couriers they are on lady musgrave in kgn and are listed

Quote Originally Posted by dwightja24 View Post
    you can also use quickmail
    they are the cheapest however they dont have online tracking
    nice i have to test out this one but bwoy dwight you have them great ideas and was holding back lol thank God fi the 150 lol, Welcome boss.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

ship UPS reasonable tracking and all delivery toyour doorstep in the bush if you want
    on the matter of dwight giving out trade secrets i tend to agree with you hv the restriction has hit alot of ppl hard i think we could make an exception for bearpound great deals and delivery.
    if only there was govt money tied into the site we could petition and have the restictions lifted from good sellers dwight24 bearpound
    Last edited by newtech; May 6, 2008 at 07:16 PM.

pcchick Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    global careers bwoy da name ya pain both me left and right heart dem teeeef lol ok let me put it this way dem over price things.
    A friend a mine from up here seh dem cheap bad based on his experience...mi was gonna try dem out too. Sorry to hear bout yu rip offs.

Quote Originally Posted by WisdoM View Post
    So a Visa debit card will be accepted on tigerdirect even if Im in Ja? What other sites will accept them... Newegg, Dell or where else?
    Mi no sure bout buying from JA mi just know bout up here when I buy here and ship to JA dem deliver as promised.