Thread: Zero Online

Arrow Zero Online

anyone ever played it? it's a really nice MMORPG..based on mechs that r kinda like gundams. they have a wide variety of ranged or melee weapons such as swords, sabers, axes, machine guns, frost guns, beam rifles.

leveling in the game is pretty straightforward..maybe even easy until u reach above lvl 140. in addition to the mech u already have there r ARMS which r additional units that hover around u in defense mode. u can switch to them and level them up just like a regualr unit and they have their own individual attributes.

in my opinion it's a pretty nice game...a little linear but enjoyable until u r PK'd which is annoying...for more info visit their site

http://zo.91.com/
    Thermaltake Matrix VX, Athlon 64 X2 AM2 4200+, (2) ATi x600 128MB (temporary), Asus M2N-Sli Board, 2.5GB DDR2 667, (2) 160GB Maxtor SATA II

looked at it once... never bothered to d/l mostly because the UI didnt impress me

Quote Originally Posted by Taktician View Post
    looked at it once... never bothered to d/l mostly because the UI didnt impress me
    it's been updated recently so u should see if the UI is more to ur liking
    Thermaltake Matrix VX, Athlon 64 X2 AM2 4200+, (2) ATi x600 128MB (temporary), Asus M2N-Sli Board, 2.5GB DDR2 667, (2) 160GB Maxtor SATA II

trying to stick to 1 thing atm, gonna see if i can stick with swords
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade
    League of Legends ID: retroe

do/post a reveiw and i'll see if I can sqeeze it in...
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Quote Originally Posted by retroblast View Post
    trying to stick to 1 thing atm, gonna see if i can stick with swords
    yup changing weapons frequently means that u gonna lack proficiency in the others. that reach me now since i supposed to have lvl 15 sword and i stuck with lvl 14 sword. me learn me lesson...sword and shield all the way for the rest of my arms

my fav part...evolution...

gonna get a screenshot of my current game soon the UI has changed sine the pic that i have above
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; May 9, 2008 at 01:51 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts

for some reasons, mech games and anime dont appeal to me much
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade
    League of Legends ID: retroe

everyone has their preferences u zimmie..played a little last night...they changed up the UI again slightly to something a bit more colourful and added a type of favourites for places that u visit often which seems to be convenient. one dumb thing that they did is that u can't drop/sell cores or +1 upwards items...right now i stuck with a +1 great sword that i can't drop..sell..trade..giveaway..nuttin. i hope they fix that soon