Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: symbian os now sux big time

Quote Originally Posted by mobile_fan_2k5 View Post
    Symbian signed is close thanks to piracy so alot of users go to ODPA site and it takes a lon time because of the millions to s60 users. On average they serve about 2000-3000 certificates per day. SO thats why FCA0000 hack the symbian OS.Boss man use the tutorial fi hack the OS security.

To get access to these site make sure you join dotsis.

1. Here is the ODPA certificates: http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/s...ad.php?t=89256

***note*** : With the ODPA certificate youll only have thats certificate and it cannot be transfered to another handset. And make a copy of the certificate.

And here is the Best one of all the offline hack files its easier and youll and you dont have to wait 2-5 days for a certificate.

http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/s...ad.php?t=88234

I tested the hack version on a n81 and 6120.

Or direct download on sharing servers its faster on them than dotsis servers. But still load that link to read more on it.

Zshare.net link
    Rapidshare link
    Megaupload
    Badongo
    Mediafire
    HV thug follow these steps, i know i might not be the best on computer related stuff, but when it comes to mobile phones i will never be wrong.

Dont worry your fone aint gonna be bricked if you hack it. If your that worried after you hack it just turn off the fone and it resets it to the original settings.
    Pc= Hp dv6t

HV thug follow these steps, i know i might not be the best on computer related stuff, but when it comes to mobile phones i will never be wrong.

Dont worry your fone aint gonna be bricked if you hack it. If your that worried after you hack it just turn off the fone and it resets it to the original settings.
    umm is me you really telling bout hacking and bricking and bringing back? the steps 2 long ima lazy person now you wha do it fi me and me pay you? really lazy thats me dont even like read.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Nah... me deh too far from you..!
    Pc= Hp dv6t

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    umm is me you really telling bout hacking and bricking and bringing back? the steps 2 long ima lazy person now you wha do it fi me and me pay you? really lazy thats me dont even like read.
    Well, you and Jomo show me the $$ and I will. Me cyaan believe this. LOL.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Quote Originally Posted by Technoboy View Post
    Well, you and Jomo show me the $$ and I will. Me cyaan believe this. LOL.
    guess jomo lazy ness a run off on me but help jomo first i can do mine. As soon as me find time but you putting it on is one thing you have to show how each step is done so him can load it fi him self at a later date. Money lol pssh relax.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    guess jomo lazy ness a run off on me but help jomo first i can do mine. As soon as me find time but you putting it on is one thing you have to show how each step is done so him can load it fi him self at a later date. Money lol pssh relax.
    him nuh even haffi show me, as long as i get what i want on it mi criss

got a new n95 yesterday, so far i love it, took some sweeeeet pics last night at my bredren nine night

yow mi not even ago TRY mod it mi cah badda, technotoy mi will link yu one a dem weekend ya when mi come town an yu see wha yu can do fi di phone fi mi

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    him nuh even haffi show me, as long as i get what i want on it mi criss

got a new n95 yesterday, so far i love it, took some sweeeeet pics last night at my bredren nine night

yow mi not even ago TRY mod it mi cah badda, technotoy mi will link yu one a dem weekend ya when mi come town an yu see wha yu can do fi di phone fi mi
    as soon as im finish with these iphone ima take it on, seams like some thing simple but just annoying. lol@technotoy
    Last edited by hv_thugg; May 2, 2008 at 10:58 AM.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    technotoy mi will link yu one a dem weekend ya when mi come town an yu see wha yu can do fi di phone fi mi
    It's Technoboy "j"omo (in my best Spanish).

I thought he wrote technotoy on purpose...........rofl.!!!
    Pc= Hp dv6t

I thought he wrote technotoy on purpose...........rofl.!!!
    I know he did, that's why I responded like that. LOL, cause "B" and "T" are so far away from each other on the keyboard.