Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: LAN PARTY & Tournament

Default Re:LAN PARTY & Tournament

Ahh bwoy,

Once again with the talking......

I need to buy you guy some tissue for you to wipe your mouth. Pure crap.

Lets just organize a pre maylanothon bout..

Talk is cheap.....and actions can kill.

No Prob, gimme a time and place, preferably a weekend after 12 (I sleep late).

"This saturday is out.

I travel out of town for the initial process of getting the Gamers Association of Jamaica started."

Friday night is good

[quote author=Nastrodamus link=board=11;threadid=649;start=15#msg5908 date=1053442363]
    I travel out of town for the initial process of getting the Gamers Association of Jamaica started."[/quote]

Hey Nastro, I hope that when you guys kick off the Gamers Association of Jamaica you'll consider having your discussions here at TechJamaica.com ;D

[quote author=Ropy link=board=11;threadid=649;start=15#msg5881 date=1053393354]
    Some nerve you got saying that and u noh play me as yet... Some nerve...

I think we should have some team matches, those from Mo-Bay and Falmouth against St. Ann and Kingston etc.. (if any coming). Some Nerve you got!!! You fellaz might just go home with the a** whooping of the century bout u going home with a trophy. ;D
    [/quote]

Hey Ropy, I was just say we whooped some guys from Montigo Bay,

I am Sure you are good.

But lets just leave that for the tournament to decide..

We are trying to get some media coverage from the North Coast Time & Local Cable Stations,...... so Everyone can know Who Wins...
    and who's the Best.

If all else falls lets hope it's a fellow Tech Jamaican, Wheels Jamaican or a friend of one that win's

8) I am flexing out my muscles for the Pose that will be heading the Papers

Well I guess I have tp practice for Red Alert 2 too ;D

Make sure that there will be a UT trophy to carry home. Will this be a team event, or individual glory?

Yes Sir All trophies will be ready and waiting for there new owners. Only thing that won't be ready is the name on them, ( hhm or should I go ahead and put my name on RA2 trophies )
    ;D

There will be a solo Tournament which one trophy will be awarded, and there will be a Team Tournament (of Two Players ) for the true Champions, For which 2 Trophies will be awarded.

For Unreal Tournament, there it Will be a Solo Tournament.

If Any Unreal Tournament Players, wish to play Team Tournament they need to let us know so we can organize one.

Hey i am the most worthless one here!
    However, the mathematical probability that an opponent will get is fatty posterior that holds the seat change color because of an external force that is greater than the internal force is very easy to calculate. :-X

Everyone knows that the weakest link is the one that knows the least. Yet the one that knows the least knowledgeable one is the most sturdy when under punishment. >

I am flexing out my muscles for the Pose that will be heading the Papers
    But u noh easy... Mine you flexing your muscles for nothing, that's going to be a laugh ;D;D

[quote author=newtoo? link=board=11;threadid=649;start=15#msg5979 date=1053475405]
    Hey i am the most worthless one here!
    However, the mathematical probability that an opponent will get is fatty posterior that holds the seat change color because of an external force that is greater than the internal force is very easy to calculate. :-X

Everyone knows that the weakest link is the one that knows the least. Yet the one that knows the least knowledgeable one is the most sturdy when under punishment. >
    [/quote]

Wow, you spewed that bunch of cr@p like it was nuttin... ;D

If you do not know how to dodge, strafe, shoot while falling, .... u will die.