Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: LAN PARTY & Tournament

Default Re:LAN PARTY & Tournament

Matronix what about that test we were supposed to run to see if dialup could work any at all?

let me know when you are ready to run the test.

I would like to fight u guys at your best. I dont want u fooling around so plz do the best u can and matronyx u I have something for u I know u and ropy are the best from mobay I will like to face u two especially cool. 8) So every body I want u at your best O.K. ;D 8)

I hope everyone is as good as they say. :P so i am going to do the best I can and i will try to come someting in last man standig O.K. 8) ;D I will all ways be at my best. 8) ;D. I will take off your head matronyx. 8) ;D

[quote author=badboy2003 link=board=11;threadid=649;start=150#msg9151 date=1055990450]
    I hope everyone is as good as they say. :P so i am going to do the best I can and i will try to come someting in last man standig O.K. 8) ;D I will all ways be at my best. 8) ;D. I will take off your head matronyx. 8) ;D

[/quote]

You have to be able to beat the Morpheus map with ten bots set above skilled to even think about facing me. Practice with that and then come and talk.

Just make sure u show up badboy2003, we all want a piece of I mean see what your made of.