Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: LAN PARTY & Tournament

Default LAN PARTY & Tournament

Hey Game Fans, we at CCP would like to host a LAN Party, we need to have an idea of the number of peaple interested in this and if a Sunday would be a good day for this event.

The exact date is not yet set, this will depend on the time it takes to get responses from you guys in the forum.

We have limited space for users to carry in there pc's and connect to our LAN (Network card is needed) Patch cables can be provided.

Depending on the turn out and your good behavour this could be a monthly event.

Default Re:LAN PARTY

Sunday, bad, Saturday, good. That's just personal still, I have classes on Sunday. Even then, I'm not that good at anything so I wouldn't be missed.

Try for a Saturday though.

Saturday - Sunday it don't matter. Just have to give me adequate time ahead to plan for it and make arrangements.

I don't mind using your systems...so that is one less person to worry about when considering space.

Saturday would be perfect.......just give me the details and I'll be there..

Saturday would be nice...I'm in Mobay, send an email if you need some more info.

Saturday is ok for me too...

To all who are interested,

Our intentions are to ave the LAN Party at the end of this month.

just a heads up to everyone.

As for food and drinks the sooner we get organized the sooner we will be able to let you know.

All who are interested should send me a email so I can send a report on it's progress to you dsirectly.

Ofcourse it will be posted here on Techjamaica for All to see.

one more thig you guys get ready, cause I am going to crush bones in RA2 and TS

Don't brad or count your chinckens before they are hatched... Just leave all that to me, cause i'm bringing 10 cans of *** wooping... I may not need so many on secound thought... ;D

Lets Just see what happens when my Experience meets your 10 cans of "A** Wooping" ;D

Hope your freinds carry some in reserve.

The guys here are getting excited, they want to meet some guys they can actually beet ;D

Hey guys The LAN Party date has been decided,
    CCP Wiil be hosting a

LAN PARTY

Date: Saturday May 31, 2003
    Time: 9:00am to mid night.

The rates are as follows,

$1000 without a computer.
    $ 850 With a computer.

Patch Cable will be provided. (Well we intend to make them when you get here ;D)

Tech Jamaica members Will be given an additional $100 off. ( For discounts to be claimed you will need to go through Tech Jamaica's Administrator, More information on this will soon be posted)

All interested parties must make there intentions clear by email. so preparations can be made, with regards to seeting, desks, power and parking.

Please Note: CCP only has 9 computers available for clients. and only 3 of these are pentium IV 1.7GHZ, 6 others are celeron 1 GHz, all computers clients have 256MB/Rom.

computers will be issued on a first come first serve basis. Unless reserved before (which will require payment)

Food and refreshments can be organized if prior notice is given. (by food ofcourse we mean KFC or BK) ;D

A map Will be attached. please query directions before the 31st of may.