Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this possible?

Default Is this possible?

Is it possible to use the Nokia 3300 and browse the web (via the PC) over GPRS?
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

Default Re: Is this possible?

check this link,you have to register first but its free you will also need the data cable.
    this is for (850/1900)MHZ
    http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/0,6566,034-642,00.html
    (900/1800)MHZ
    http://forum.nokia.com/main/0,6566,034-641,00.html
    Last edited by ja_cellman; Oct 5, 2004 at 02:05 PM.

Thanks man...trying to get the software now. Will tell you how it goes.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

i have looking at it and i don't think it will work. did it??

check this link,you have to register first but its free you will also need the data cable
    Doesn't the nokia 3300 come with a data cable or is there a special cable for the internet connection?
    --- Bless, 24 HRS !!

Quote Originally Posted by 24hrs
    Doesn't the nokia 3300 come with a data cable or is there a special cable for the internet connection?
    not sure that it comes with a cable but i do know that it has a USB port. It does support GPRS on class 6 (3+1/2+2 slots) with a speed of 24 - 36 kbps

It comes with data cable (DCT2)

did any of the links work??

Did the software work.

No....some how it didn't detect my phone.

I got curious and downloaded a studio software as well and it didn't see the phone either.