Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 3G iphone to be released in june

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Bwoy young jah a can see sey you young fi tree. Umm the aim in this country is not to own a car any more is to buy a house thats priority. Now if i find 50thousand right now and i see a phone i want i buying it if you save and buy ur car you afi go maintain it dont it? nuff obstacles await's you. Police gas police, insurance, police, accident, police, bruk down, and i can go on and on my phone will still be here and will sell it to buy a better one.
    I love this reply HV... take it from me who has been driving for over 10 years also a motor vehicle owner during the same period up to this day... Police, Police, Police.... Ticket, Ticket, Ticket.....Insurance, License & Registration, Service and maintenance, Modifying (turbo, tyres, exhaust, tune ups etc...) yup cars can be costly but you can always opt to buy a new car or finance a new car..leave it in stock trim and all you should have to worry about is Insurance, License & Registration, fitness, Valuations, and maybe a one and two Police and tickets (providing you are and excellent driver) oh monthly payments if is finance yuh did.... long and short ... I'd say buy yuh phone and start enjoying it....there's no financial maintenance necessary only good care is required, a 4gig MircoSD, BT earpiece, screen protector, case and yuh done.... car is continuous expense over the long term... get yuh phone and start saving for your house or car next..
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    get yuh phone and start saving for your house or car next..
    me no know what you inhaling eeh no cultus, but it cant be good. i can tell you
    one you start buy phones and other gadgets it ago hard fi stop. my input is that you save towards the bigger things then waste all the money you want on stuff

I'm A Full Blown Beyond Rehabilitation, Tech jUnKiE.... Addict For All Eternity....
    me can see wid you though. lol
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

Talking

Bwoy young jah a can see sey you young fi tree. Umm the aim in this country is not to own a car any more is to buy a house thats priority. Now if i find 50thousand right now and i see a phone i want i buying it if you save and buy ur car you afi go maintain it dont it? nuff obstacles await's you. Police gas police, insurance, police, accident, police, bruk down, and i can go on and on my phone will still be here and will sell it to buy a better one.
    I love this reply HV... take it from me who has been driving for over 10 years also a motor vehicle owner during the same period up to this day... Police, Police, Police.... Ticket, Ticket, Ticket.....Insurance, License & Registration, Service and maintenance, Modifying (turbo, tyres, exhaust, tune ups etc...) yup cars can be costly but you can always opt to buy a new car or finance a new car..leave it in stock trim and all you should have to worry about is Insurance, License & Registration, fitness, Valuations, and maybe a one and two Police and tickets (providing you are and excellent driver) oh monthly payments if is finance yuh did.... long and short ... I'd say buy yuh phone and start enjoying it....there's no financial maintenance necessary only good care is required, a 4gig MircoSD, BT earpiece, screen protector, case and yuh done.... car is continuous expense over the long term... get yuh phone and start saving for your house or car next..
    Mi caaan beleive seh unnuh two are car owners.. Insurance, Maintaining, Turbos, POLICE, ticket, License&Regis... blah blah blah............. Wah bout GAS?? Its like unnuh forget..... Or unnuh a open zip an a Piss inna tank to?

Anyway most person love phone still. all when dem nuh have it, dem a get it. Love the tech just like wi. (all when dem nuh have roof ova dem head.. dwl)

LOL
    Zee
    -----
    To find yourself, think for yourself © Socrates 469 BC

techdude what can I do about GAS.... to rhatid... it wicked mi bredda...but mi caan duh a ting bout it more than buy it worst yet my is running boost so I have to use 90 octane... dats why mi seh it betta fi get yuh phone....and done....spen dat money one time and done. Then start save for the car and house, cause once yuh buy car and house...is endless spending and maintenance dat for the rest of your life....
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

techdude what can I do about GAS.... to rhatid... it wicked mi bredda...but mi caan duh a ting bout it more than buy it worst yet my is running boost so I have to use 90 octane... dats why mi seh it betta fi get yuh phone....and done....spen dat money one time and done. Then start save for the car and house, cause once yuh buy car and house...is endless spending and maintenance dat for the rest of your life....
    enjoy life car a problem, enjoy the small things. car lead to woman which lead to more spending this is just an addition to what i had b4. Gas was the first one on my list
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

enjoy life car a problem, enjoy the small things. car lead to woman which lead to more spending this is just an addition to what i had b4.
    trust me Hv, your really read what you write? Phone over woman?
    Last edited by techwizz; Apr 30, 2008 at 01:27 PM.
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

Quote Originally Posted by techwizz View Post
    trust me cultus, your really read what you write? Phone over woman?
    wasnt cultus who wrote this but yes i read what i wrote is it wise to spend ur money stupidly.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Cool

wasnt cultus who wrote this but yes i read what i wrote is it wise to spend ur money stupidly.
    Its not wise to spend stupidly but some have alot so them do as them feel with it. When u have limited it spell sense for u to prioritize as u see fit still.
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

all good advise jus mek sure u enjoy life while it deh de....beside we all ago live ONCE....so buy mi phone, hav mi house, mi car and mi gal dem......

back on topic.....

Dis 3G iphone a come out in time fi when Miphone ready...madd
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

jomo Guest

not all of us spend stupidly on women...