Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: What would make the iphone better ??

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    it do what it supose to do in almost perfection so nothing is wrong if it dont video properly.
    You're kidding me right? This is touted as an i"PHONE", not an IBLONDE. A phone in 2008 in such a category is supposed to record video no questions asked. So stop trying to downplay the fact that the iphone has a MAJOR gripe here.

But tell me...what is this FONE supposed to do then that others are overdoing? As clearly that must be the case...
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    it do what it supose to do in almost perfection so nothing is wrong if it dont video properly.
    I dont get it !!!! Isn't videoing one of the things it's supposed to do??
    When I have heard all I need to make a decision,I Dont Take A Vote! I Make A Decision:
    You don't Have to be Crazy to be my friend.....But it sure helps.......

Quote Originally Posted by rudealf View Post
    I dont get it !!!! Isn't videoing one of the things it's supposed to do??
    the damnit thing is the best phone/ipod/internet device on the market now, and almost sure it will soon get good ratings in the gps arena, these are all things that others did well but apple just seem to package it far better and made it much much more appleaing..

No way shape or form i think apple is/was trying to market a digitalcam/fm radio device.... i mean those things have been done and done well, so it best they capitalise in other area as they are doing now ... besides yaull aint ready for such a device
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Gimme a break already. It wouldn't have hurt if they added the feartures that in your words...."those things have been done and done well" and then added the in your words: "the best.../ipod/internet device" note I deliberately left off something here.

If anything...leaving such basic features off just makes it looks stupid and in my eyes, dumbs down the appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Technoboy View Post
    Gimme a break already. It wouldn't have hurt if they added the feartures that in your words...."those things have been done and done well" and then added the in your words: "the best.../ipod/internet device" note I deliberately left off something here.

If anything...leaving such basic features off just makes it looks stupid and in my eyes, dumbs down the appeal.
    sales and people wanting the device speaks otherwise lol .... the thing dont have to have a freakin radio or cam to be a number one seller .. and they proved that, so much phones have those features and still cant outsell the iPhone lol , better yet, arnt u happy with your phone, what more do you want man lol
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Quote Originally Posted by Technoboy View Post
    You're kidding me right? This is touted as an i"PHONE", not an IBLONDE. A phone in 2008 in such a category is supposed to record video no questions asked. So stop trying to downplay the fact that the iphone has a MAJOR gripe here.

But tell me...what is this FONE supposed to do then that others are overdoing? As clearly that must be the case...
    Or you mean what others aint doing? The phone still has the best touch interface ever make on earth, to me the best design for 2007/08 up to the time. IPod first class durability first class, easy to handle software yow the phone ok.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

All i ask for it to be Windows Mobile Compatible
    www.carhuntja.com - Buy and Sell Cars in Jamaica! - Coming Soon
    www.blackspade-ent.com - Jamaicas #1 Online Community
    www.mybbunlock.com - Instant Blackberry Unlocks Only 9.99 USD
    www.starallianceja.com - Negril's #1 In Entertainment

just a 8MP camera & for d dzine 2 b more sleeker
    >>Tech-n Da Plaz By Storm<<

Quote Originally Posted by djlexx View Post
    You do realize that 8MP cameras on cellphones are a novel idea and only one phone has been announced to date with such a camera. If you had said 3MP or 5MP at best, I'd understand but 8MP for the iphone? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by djlexx View Post
    Hmmm, think you asking abit much here ...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..