Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Your laptop can now be searched at LAX

If you have encrypted data on your device, they may want to look at it, and if you don't give them access, there may be consequences

what they going to do spank me? thats y mi nuh frighten fi go a them country
    Phone:Blackberry 8310
    O.S:v4.5.0.124 PIN: 251F3E9E
    Network: Digicel
    Number:18764**4212

I am currently in the United States, after this article was originally released, I've flown numerous time, mostly through Miami with AA, but because of what I do, I no longer carry a laptop with me. I now make arrangements to have a laptop available to me with a unlimited wireless connection wherever i'm going in the US to avoid any chance of a hassle. This is my second trip where I have been detained for false documents then released, (it was funny the first time) so I just stop taking a laptop.
    Only we can save us.

Quote Originally Posted by KoyoteGambit View Post
    I am currently in the United States, after this article was originally released, I've flown numerous time, mostly through Miami with AA, but because of what I do, I no longer carry a laptop with me. I now make arrangements to have a laptop available to me with a unlimited wireless connection wherever i'm going in the US to avoid any chance of a hassle. This is my second trip where I have been detained for false documents then released, (it was funny the first time) so I just stop taking a laptop.
    I'm not fully understanding, detained for false documents on the laptop or false documents such as passport that they thought was done on the laptop?

Quote Originally Posted by king View Post
    I'm not fully understanding, detained for false documents on the laptop or false documents such as passport that they thought was done on the laptop?
    False Passport and ID card, most TSA agents dont believe who I am. But the hassle that I have to go through to prove who I am makes me worry about the laptop. I try to avoid the hassle so I dont carry my laptop, because I cannot allow it to be searched.
    Only we can save us.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by KoyoteGambit View Post
    False Passport and ID card, most TSA agents dont believe who I am. But the hassle that I have to go through to prove who I am makes me worry about the laptop. I try to avoid the hassle so I dont carry my laptop, because I cannot allow it to be searched.
    Uummm ... who are you again?

Rahtid - sound like you need fi stop change up your look. Just stick to one hairstyle for awhile
    The trouble with learning from experience
    is that the test comes first and
    the lesson afterwards

How u want the man fi tell u who him is. He's obviously a secret agent working for the man
    Last edited by muga; Sep 15, 2009 at 06:52 PM.
    Phone:Blackberry 8310
    O.S:v4.5.0.124 PIN: 251F3E9E
    Network: Digicel
    Number:18764**4212