Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: call of duty 4 cheat codes?

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    any man asking for cheat codes is not welcome!
    side topic, too many 'odd' ppl juming on the servers, we welcome new ppl, but every now and again , there are a few odd birds joining who semi, kg & i suspect of cheating.......
    password protect or enable kick voting

edit :
    Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    jah know mi dark bad well a suh it go
    pexx u tried it in the ~ console didnt u ?. admit
    Last edited by Bl@ze; Apr 18, 2008 at 09:42 PM.
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

cheat codes....hisssteeth. from u nuh good, u nuh good. make I ask u sum question doc4computerz, when u join the server with ur cheat code n a kill everybody and a top the list, u a go feel good in a ur self? plus when u use the cheat code u think it a go make u any better playin it? n wen u have on ur cheat code u jus a slow up the server boss. so the man them fi jus play without the cheat code n c who better than who n gwann build them skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze View Post
    too many 'odd' ppl juming on the servers, we welcome new ppl, but every now and again , there are a few odd birds joining who semi, kg & i suspect of cheating.......:
    I agree with u on that Bl@ze. Since lately mi see nuff man weh mi not even kno dem from nuh weh, they seem to b cheating but they only do it occasionally so it doesnt look obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze View Post
    password protect or enable kick voting:
    The password thing is a good idea. And any new ppl want to join in on the fun gets the password from pezz or whosoever hosting.
    The only Contsant in life is Change
    AMD for life....up yours INTEL .........Oh wait ther's the Corei7

But then again, hold on, you all automatically assumed that he wanted cheat codes to play multiplayer, couldn't he want the cheat codes for his own single player use?

Yow, doc4computerz, this is why its best to google first, you won't come on here and get pwned... try out gamespot.com or gamefaqs.com...
    Last edited by Anaarki; Apr 19, 2008 at 08:47 AM.
    Click the link if you would like to see a solution to the problems that face humanity; war, hunger, poverty and suffering, crime, inequality, control, corruption and all the other things that negatively affect our planet. www.thevenusproject.com and www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

Quote Originally Posted by Anaarki View Post
    But then again, hold on, you all automatically assumed that he wanted cheat codes to play multiplayer, couldn't he want the cheat codes for his own single player use?

a must multiplayer him want it for cus single player nuh hard fi play
    MONEY ON MA MIND

i want to get on the server u guys play on can u tell me how i go about doing it
    bling

Quote Originally Posted by stevenbling View Post
    i want to get on the server u guys play on can u tell me how i go about doing it
    read through the call of duty 4 thread in the Computer Gaming section.
    The only Contsant in life is Change
    AMD for life....up yours INTEL .........Oh wait ther's the Corei7