Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: THe Nokia 'tube' (slated nokia iphone killer)

Quote Originally Posted by mobile_fan_2k5 View Post
    Its good to wait and weigh your options before buying a fone, because i would have bought a n81 and i would be dissapointed.
    from you arrived on Techjamaica you have been waiting and weighing your options....when are you going to buy an actual phone and start enjoying it...if it disappoint you just sell it and buy one that surpasses your expectations, rather than waiting to enjoy one...life too short for waiting mi iDren......

RE This new crap from Nokia.... everybody just trying hard to get a piece of the iPhone...Jomo yuh really right mi iDren.... The iPhone has ROCKED the World...and will continue to ROCK it... because up to now nobody not even the great nokia...can release a decent touch UI .... aaawww I pity the competition. I have a TyTN II and I am hardly even using it.... I'm just gonna sell it backside.... I just can't get enough of my iPhone...
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

lol o the iphone fan bwoy o bwoy ppl its not as how dem a gwan, its just ok and this is nokia first real attempm of this great feature so none of you guys really know how its gona turn out so just shhhh and wait.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

The people that are agreeing that they would not buy this because Nokia is a copy cat. Well think about it how does Apple's Iphone strike you does it even remind you remotely of HTC or you are gonna be biased and say no. Bull**** if you say no. Apple is just a copycat that improved on the design copied so hush with that crap about copy cat. Business is business and the business of buying a phone should be on merit not some copy foolishness then you all should not be using windows then cause they copied almost all of it from Apple so get a mac. Chrrrps

Can't bother with these Die hard fans here man make a technicians assessment of phone based on specs etc. If you can't like I can't just wait until you get the full specs then you comment cho.
    Confucious says "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him"

jomo Guest

yow, as mi deh, this won't make me not want an iPhone, but if its as small and light, I'd definately cop it

Let us not forget, symbian, when yu know wha yu a do, is mad fun fi mod, I've messes around with a few s60 nokias an memba mi tell yu, dotsis.com ALONE mek mi tun dem ina serious phones with serious features

Don't forget nokia se etc are out for revenge, so while they might not kill the iPhone, they sure will get people like mr curious enough to buy it...

Will it be as strong as other nokias?

Will it be as easy to use? But differ from the ones we are used to?

How good will the camera and camcorder be? Updates should be interesting, I had nine, yes, NINE upgraded camera on a nokia s60 before

how easy will it be to mid? If its as easy as going to a site on the phone and downloading .sis files then we good to go

and we ALL know the nokia fans will be making crazy stuff for it before it even drop

So don't write this nokia yet, it might be worth having beside the iPhone on your belt, and having 2 iPhones nih mek it, lol

When will this nokia realease anyway? Dem need fi try a ting fast, before EVERYONE bites the apple and gets worms, lol

Dude, get a grip, iPhone is not like the HTC. Htc was not a brick, iPhone take the brick of the past an make a new millennium class brick LOL. Touch screen was there before, but not to this calibre. You CANT make an assessment of a phone based on specs, usability is what it all comes down to, as a tech man you shoulda know seh specs can say anything, an sometimes all when specs seh something should be great sometimes its not. The iPhone for example should be WAY less powerful than most wm devices based on cpu power, yet nothin is as fluent as the iPhone, so tek specs with a grain of salt.

The android phones look VERY interesting and I am looking forward to seeing them develop an grow and I will be paying keen attention to what the user community will be up to, as no phone has been user developed to the magnitude of the iphone, and right now thats the BIGGEST selling point. Right now the user community is on the verge of making their own firmwares etc which means we wont need to wait on the manufacturer to improve on the software front, and stuff they didnt conceive the hardware could do have been done from a likkle man with some spare time.

Anyhow, I take it I have been branded an official fanboy so most of what I say carries little merit, but all I'll say is do investigative reporting, find out for yourselves.

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Greatis View Post
    The people that are agreeing that they would not buy this because Nokia is a copy cat. Well think about it how does Apple's Iphone strike you does it even remind you remotely of HTC or you are gonna be biased and say no. Bull**** if you say no. Apple is just a copycat that improved on the design copied so hush with that crap about copy cat. Business is business and the business of buying a phone should be on merit not some copy foolishness then you all should not be using windows then cause they copied almost all of it from Apple so get a mac. Chrrrps

Can't bother with these Die hard fans here man make a technicians assessment of phone based on specs etc. If you can't like I can't just wait until you get the full specs then you comment cho.
    bwahahahaha, apple copying htc?! LOL, good one

The iPhone is a copy of DREAM phones, that we all had in our head! Haha, when I saw the ad I was like Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so THATS what we've all been waiting for!

Me, and almost everyone else who say it, ask them, LOL

None a we a nuh apple loyalists, but the iPhone open we eyes to their potential in phones, remember, this is apples FIRST and ONLY phone so far!!! :I

This nokia tube is utter rubbish. HTC DREAM potentially the first Google Android phone will be the god of men. The battle for Middle Earth has just begun. Bunn iPhone and its disciples from babylon

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by vames View Post
    This nokia tube is utter rubbish. HTC DREAM potentially the first Google Android phone will be the god of men. The battle for Middle Earth has just begun. Bunn iPhone and its disciples from babylon
    Raahtid, Vames is back people. A weh yuh did deh? How was the vacation time from hating the iPhone. LOL. Competition makes the industry thrive and should make mobiles better so the consumers should be happy when the companies get competition. Think sometimes we get carried away and forget to be openminded in this tech savvy world.
    Last edited by docdibble; Apr 10, 2008 at 04:44 AM.
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

Quote Originally Posted by Greatis View Post
    How many techies have made a full assessment of the iPhone....before uttering slanderous words.....? what they do, because its Apple, and because Apple is famous for being different, for standing out...they just automatically start hating their products for no reason. Before the iPhone what did we have.....
    1)Ugly frikin brick devices
    2)Big and Fat HTC devices
    3)Stuck in the world of the Stylus
    4)Confined to a measly 240x320 screen res
    5)Stuck on a PC just to mod or install apps on your mobile
    6)Stuck in a static world of viewing my pictorial content on my phone

Well Thank the Tech gods for the iPhone as I no longer am confined to these limitations above.....I can now break free from the tech bondages that held me captive... no that I'm free Every other manufacturer wants to assume responsibility for freeing me.... hell no...thats something Apple will forever get credit for...For ROCKING & CONVERTING The mobile technology landscape.....not HTC, not Nokia, Not Google Android, not SE.... but APPLE ... you see I believe in giving credit to he who deserves the credit.... Yes the iPhone has a few minor limitations ...but the Pros far outweigh the CONS.... I see nothing fanatical about that.... When another manufacturer can offer me something better...then Kudus to them and they'll have had a new loyalist..as I am to Apple at present...
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Quote Originally Posted by mobile_fan_2k5 View Post
    WTF, am i drunk or what..... techwizz you barking up the wrong tree. Nokia doesnt copy-cat anything and if this was to launch around july or august i would definately get one without a doubt.
    lol!!! naw sa pple a get angry its just a new phone to compete with rivals whats the matter
    Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.