Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: THe Nokia 'tube' (slated nokia iphone killer)

Quote Originally Posted by techwizz View Post
    I may be a nokia fan but copycat aint my style, so if i should get a touch screen it should be the original.
    Totally agree... makes no sense getting the nokia if the iPhone already kicking hard...

If the iPhone has faults now then can consider the Nokia...
    ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe MBoard | AMD Phenom II x4 920 | ZALMAN 9700 CPU Cooler | G-SKILL 4GB DDR 800 Dual Channel Memory | WD 250GB & 320GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache SATA HDDs | XFX 5870 1GB | Corsair 650W Single Rail PSU | Samsung SATA DVD-RW | Samsung T260 26" Monitor | MITSUMI Floppy Drive w/ Digital Card Readers | Thermaltake Armor+ FULL Tower Case

jomo Guest

LOL LOL LOL , nice trying blockia, but I think you will just fall in the caregory of COPYCAT, and as they said, INSTALLER on the iPhone RULES, hands down, dem can try fi "kill" do iPhone all they want

At most, all they are doing is pinching it, maybe give it a hickky, LOL, maybe a small flesh wound

But when the iPhone heal and come back stronger, when dem ago deh?

As usual, BEHIND

For those interested:
    Nokia Tube is expected to hit the market at the 1Q 2009.
    So I guess we should hear an announcement in Q3/Q4 of this year.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Quote Originally Posted by technoboy View Post
    For those interested:

So I guess we should hear an announcement in Q3/Q4 of this year.
    By the time we get an "announcement" of this... iPhone stronger again..
    ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe MBoard | AMD Phenom II x4 920 | ZALMAN 9700 CPU Cooler | G-SKILL 4GB DDR 800 Dual Channel Memory | WD 250GB & 320GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache SATA HDDs | XFX 5870 1GB | Corsair 650W Single Rail PSU | Samsung SATA DVD-RW | Samsung T260 26" Monitor | MITSUMI Floppy Drive w/ Digital Card Readers | Thermaltake Armor+ FULL Tower Case

yall sure are wagonist iphone is not as yall make it to be nokia is the best in the world just imagin the best with the best hmm wha u get bestest? lol new word
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    yall sure are wagonist iphone is not as yall make it to be nokia is the best in the world just imagin the best with the best hmm wha u get bestest? lol new word
    Try and convince your friend Mojo of that. lol
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

PPL this thing isnt a copy cat. Its just the ideal dimension for a touch based phone. This thing whips iphone and dont even break a sweat. I bet by Q3 this thing may have another look and so on....
    Pc= Hp dv6t

Quote Originally Posted by mobile_fan_2k5 View Post
    PPL this thing isnt a copy cat. Its just the ideal dimension for a touch based phone. This thing whips iphone and dont even break a sweat. I bet by Q3 this thing may have another look and so on....
    sure the features may be better for the nokia phone but you have to admit that originallity is the way to go if you want the hype. Sure it will be better in terms of stability(software) and features but as jamaican people would say..... It naa say nothin.
    P.s i'm a nokia fan
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

WTF, am i drunk or what..... techwizz you barking up the wrong tree. Nokia doesnt copy-cat anything and if this was to launch around july or august i would definately get one without a doubt.
    Pc= Hp dv6t

Quote Originally Posted by mobile_fan_2k5 View Post
    So long as this is achieved then its a different story...