Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: THe Nokia 'tube' (slated nokia iphone killer)

Cool THe Nokia 'tube' (slated nokia iphone killer)

Well every company wants a piece at the iphone and here's nokia's shot at it with possibly symbian touch ui. Read and coment.

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2008/04...one_confirmed/
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

well isnt these chaps late im glad they now see the light and have join the party now lets see who will win the race alot have tried but still havent surpass the orginator as yet
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Couldn't agree with you more hv. Since apple unveiled the unique touch interface many have tried to follow any many failed with disgrace. I'll check out the link and see what nokia's up to
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

iPhone have the following that those other dudes wont ever get. Apple customers are a different breed in terms of how sheepish we can sometimes be LOL but in terms of "open sourceness" that is a plus. Lets see nokia fanboys crack that phone and get apps similar to installer goin nuh? The following in the 3rd party community is what i dont think any of those other iphone-like phones will have for now and till at least 2010.

Will a better phone come along? Damn skippy, but that day is not today.

Quote Originally Posted by toyanucci View Post
    iPhone have the following that those other dudes wont ever get. Apple customers are a different breed in terms of how sheepish we can sometimes be LOL but in terms of "open sourceness" that is a plus. Lets see nokia fanboys crack that phone and get apps similar to installer goin nuh? The following in the 3rd party community is what i dont think any of those other iphone-like phones will have for now and till at least 2010.

Will a better phone come along? Damn skippy, but that day is not today.
    i think this is a fan boy speech, which i dont agree with one bit
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

LOL. Left it there to bring Vames out. I almost miss dissing him Where is he?!

well truly though which other mobile gas anything like the installer on the iPhone HV? It is unique and so some of what Toyanucci says is true. Until other mobile reach such standard then kinda hard to compete with apple plus no competitor has gotten a design to really best the design complexities of the iPhone as simple as it seems.
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

Well DOC, dude here is the Iphone Killer in the flesh and ready to kick arse. LOL......

Like detective work? Good, this one's for you. That's the supposed first picture of Nokia's Tube which we've enhanced a bit to see all the detail. According to Symbian-Freak, the device code-named "Tube" will be Nokia's first touch S60 device but will not be a flagship phone. Another higher spec'd phone will ship "shortly after." The display is said to be between 3- and 3.5-inches with a 16:9 aspect ratio and a camera (with another up front based on the picture) which they say is "way better" than the iPhone's but not on par with the existing N-series shooters. The phone is said to ride atop quad-band GSM/EDGE, UMTS/HSDPA radios with built-in Bluetooth, WiFi, uPnP support and a stylus. Something you'll apparently need judging by that skinny scroll bar. GPS? Yup, that too. No multi-touch on this model but it is said to provide haptic feedback in a package supposedly smaller (maybe a little bit wider) than the N73.
    Read more HERE

2nd link
    Pc= Hp dv6t

Well in the features category it kicks iphone arse and the design aint too bad. And the s60 OS under the hood. There isnt any official feature specs just a outline.

My feature wishlist
    -accelerometer at least 2 axis
    -Dual stereo speakers like n81
    -OS 9.3 Fp2 (feature pack 2)

If those specs are in then im sold on this, and not n82 or n95 8gb.

Its good to wait and weigh your options before buying a fone, because i would have bought a n81 and i would be dissapointed.

i guess nokia was just hiding the goodies when they released the n96.

And this isnt the touchscreen flagship one is slated to be released after this.
    Pc= Hp dv6t

I may be a nokia fan but copycat aint my style, so if i should get a touch screen it should be the original.
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.