Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'The Grid' Could Soon Make the Internet Obsolete

not to derail the post but are you telling me with a very fast connection the most creative thing that comes to your minds is downloading movies ...you guys sure you on the right site .I am sure there is many other ways to make use of that speed .many people on this site is cussing FLOW and C&W for not reaching their communites fast enough or slow speeds .if downloading movies is the first thing that comes to mind then you will be wasting the ISPs Bandwidth

Intresting reading...................so far........more speeeeed which is everybody'd dream but, can somebody do a summary cuz that's a whole a reading.
    Shhhh!I see dead people!

Quote Originally Posted by MG Kelly View Post
    Intresting reading...................so far........more speeeeed which is everybody'd dream but, can somebody do a summary cuz that's a whole a reading.

so instead of reading it yourself you want someone else to read it then break it down into a summary so you can read the shortened version, c'mon man dont be so lazy. Read it for yourself and if there is something your unclear about then you can ask for some clarification or explanation. It may be a long read but its informative.
    MATADOR: GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3R, C2Q Q9400 @ 3.4GHz, ZALMAN CNPS9500, 6GB GSkill, Crucial C300 SSD 128GB, 2x 2TB WD Caviar Black, Diamond HD5850, 2x Plextor DVD+RW, RAIDMAX Scoprio 668WBP Case, Rosewill Xtreme Series RX850-D-B 850W, Dell E228FP WideScreen 22", Logitech Z-2300, Windows 7 Pro x64

that wont see jamaica anytime soon so this nuh really mean squat to me *sigh*

And the reasoning behind this statement is?
    The trouble with learning from experience
    is that the test comes first and
    the lesson afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by Danestar View Post
    look like we are about to become bottlenecks.. How are we going to absorb so much information in our primitive minds.....they need to find a way to speed up evolution too :-)
    The Maroon community have a thing for that. Ganja, not that I'm supporting it illegally, but legally it could speed up the mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by techwizz View Post
    This would bring an end the movie industry and anything thats on the net. You'd actually own the net. It'd be like having stuff stored in your cache. Anyway thats only for the rich and famous if it comes out.
    It wouldn't bring an end to the industry, persons will still go to the theaters to watch and enjoy the atmosphere, also the movie industry would increase the steps necessary to limit movies available online.
    Only we can save us.

Quote Originally Posted by K-Swiss View Post
    that wont see jamaica anytime soon so this nuh really mean squat to me *sigh*
    correct lad i agree with this reason being jamaican companies when they get settle in an area where there is no compitition they tend to relax and gwan earn money than to improve.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Maybe its me but i just don't believe any of this stuff

well if USA is a first world country and china who is working on that status and US is behind china like many years behind in technology. Why u think Jamaica will benefit from this now. Plus with a technology like this it can enhance the whole telecommunication industry not only in Jamaica but the Caribbean. I think the Caribbean need to position it self to be the hub this side of the world where telecommunication is concern. We are in the right location and there will be many benefits for us as region can gain.

Quote Originally Posted by danthony View Post
    with that speed life could get extremely boring. downloadings movies........ well just download and watch n delete, but no need for storing....... sometimes when i'm at home i get bored cos i finish browsing all sites very quickly!!!
    Yeah i understand what u are saying and there is much truth to it as well.
    Don't let Society Dictate how u live UR life

Its URS live it how u wanna!