Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ROHAN online

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Well so far the game aright but everyone in it name dekan or dhan, so they need to sort dat out.
    lol...no pow...their names are like that cuz ur in assasin mode. goto dhan or dekan town and talk to persona mode switch npc. You can turn off assasin mode there and you will be able to see names of those not in that mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Lin View Post
    lol...no pow...their names are like that cuz ur in assasin mode. goto dhan or dekan town and talk to persona mode switch npc. You can turn off assasin mode there and you will be able to see names of those not in that mode.
    Lin yuh sound like a veteran ... how long u playing?

@Pow how yuh find movement..... character animation look llike 1 and 2 frames missing. Similar to when i started playing cabal but since OB and the release cabal move a lot better.
    You get the "scratchy" background music also (like old time record player) and does your music volume "spike" at times?

archer - seem decent, didint know i could drop action icon in quick slot to auto select mobs when i was archer. so never get to test it like the other 2 chars

assassin - crazy but a pain if you have agro mobs around and a few mobs decide to rush you one time. i think too many skills focus on invisibility

knight - real deal if u like the "you punch me...i punch u, lets see who die first" type of game play was fun seeing how much hp mobs take up with a full set of crafted Rare gear and the 5 buffs you get under lvl50

passing some xtra gas
    Last edited by Taktician; Apr 6, 2008 at 12:25 AM.

Who did know that you can dodge while fighting? I use the wasd keys to move and I thought I was playing gunz so tried to dodge and wouldn't you know it, it worked. Seems yuh can do a lil nudge after each attack.

Oh and thanks Lin for that helpful info cause it's really annoying to see everyone running around with two names. Btw, anyone know how to add friends and form parties?
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

right click on other ppl for all the option

Rofl character look wierd taki in the screenshot, anyways am patching now so meet ya lata

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyKenny View Post
    Rofl character look wierd taki in the screenshot, anyways am patching now so meet ya lata
    which one?.. cause they all look kinda weird,

1 - Afro Assassin

1- Punk Rock Knight

and my favorite

1 - Farting Elf

too much buff in this game, im just at lvl 15 or so and i have about 6 buff already
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade
    League of Legends ID: retroe

lol.. wel all that u have at lvl15 u have to stick with till lvl50, beside u dont have to focus on them all skill points very limited so is u have to be wise and decide which skill u wanna lvl up. In that light i wouldnt say u have too much buff cause other than u having to go down the skill tree to get new skills. buff that u dont want dont have to pass lvl1

btw retro wats your class?

Quote Originally Posted by Taktician

btw retro wats your class?
    rogue/asassin ........

on that note, my off topic/off forum question, did the license Naruto Shipuwhatden and Bleach?
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Apr 7, 2008 at 11:58 AM. Reason: fixed quote tag
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade
    League of Legends ID: retroe

Anybody wanna dl the client burn it and mail it to me. Yes i am serious. PM me for ma mailing address.
    Don't let Society Dictate how u live UR life

Its URS live it how u wanna!