Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ROHAN online

its gonna be rated M, that stands for mature lol
    no kids to be messing around in this on, well not alot i should hope
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade
    League of Legends ID: retroe

But u can dl the client so cant u play it now i mean would the client be open if u cudnt play it u av to understand i'm a noob when it comes to CB and OB, i know what they mean an have a basic understanding but it should be able to be played since it can be dl'd rite?
    Don't let Society Dictate how u live UR life

Its URS live it how u wanna!

Quote Originally Posted by papa_d View Post
    But u can dl the client so cant u play it now i mean would the client be open if u cudnt play it u av to understand i'm a noob when it comes to CB and OB, i know what they mean an have a basic understanding but it should be able to be played since it can be dl'd rite?
    - Testing Stages
    CB (Closed Beta) - You only get to play if you receive a special invitation telling you that you have been selected to play in the Close Beta version. Which after closed bete time ends the server WILL be wiped clean so whatever progress or whatever lvl your charater was you would loose it

OB (Open Beta) - Everyone can installed and play the game, tho it is still in testing/introduction stages the servers will NOT be wiped so when the game is "officially" released you will still have your "char"

COB (Closed Open Beta) - You only get to play if you receive a special invitation telling you that you have been selected to play in the Close Open Beta version, tho it is still in testing/introduction stages the servers will NOT be wiped so when the game is "officially" released you will still have your "char"

Hope this is useful info for future reference

rohan not so bad.... got in this morning to see what its all about. playing a elf archer and game play decent suh far mobs seem to be spread out a bit. i hope it doesnt stay that way higher u get tho the xp per kill seem good, skills ok graphics decent comp seem to be struggling a bit (but that kinda expected). archer dmg good which what i always look for in archer, if mob still have 40%+ of its HP by the time it reaches you as archer i taking that as hint that archer class not very good.
    Dont like the fact that camera is fixed at chase view, i believe free view is a lot better. maybe it can reset because in tutorial mode i was able to see my chars face havent been able to since i moved on "real" game map.

Quote Originally Posted by Taktician View Post
    rohan not so bad.... got in this morning to see what its all about. playing a elf archer and game play decent suh far mobs seem to be spread out a bit. i hope it doesnt stay that way higher u get tho the xp per kill seem good, skills ok graphics decent comp seem to be struggling a bit (but that kinda expected). archer dmg good which what i always look for in archer, if mob still have 40%+ of its HP by the time it reaches you as archer i taking that as hint that archer class not very good.
    Dont like the fact that camera is fixed at chase view, i believe free view is a lot better. maybe it can reset because in tutorial mode i was able to see my chars face havent been able to since i moved on "real" game map.
    what do u mean u got on, u were selected for the 2nd CB?
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade

Im installing now, said we shud be good to go from April 3rd so ima test it out.
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

just tried this morning and i got in.. apparently all accounts that where made b4 the first CB were deleted cause i created a new account this morning with same info as b4 and it accepted it, didnt say name or email was already in use.

as they said b4 the first CB if u create an account and your able to log in on the playrohan website your account can log into CB

correction: all previous OB has been changed to CB
    Last edited by Taktician; Apr 5, 2008 at 01:54 PM.

Wow, the client for this game is over 1 gig. I should have it in 1 hr time so will be on it later on.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

getting max speed off this dload. 200KB/s
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade

Well so far the game aright but everyone in it name dekan or dhan, so they need to sort dat out. The battle system is similar to silkroad, but more of a Silkroad and World of Warcraft like style. Graphics engine is a bit similar to Rappelz I think, but a lil better. Not much else I can say about this game cause I just started, so will post more comments as I go along.

Some screenies of the game:

First character choice:

Fighting mob with 'cool' skill:

Lving:

Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow