Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ROHAN online

Default ROHAN online

not open yet but this game was in korean and they finally translated, i have wanted to try it out for some time now. its in CB stage, hope OB come out soon since it has been around for awhile hope they dont have too long a wait for OB.

http://www.playrohan.com/?page=home website hasnt even been completed yet but some info is there, there are some vid on youtube to check out actual game play.

not leaving cabal just yet .. nuff action leave in cabal plus war server just release. even more reason to lvl up cause ppl can dead even in towns no piece other than little portal room being the only safe haven.

not leaving cabal just yet .. nuff action leave in cabal plus war server just release. even more reason to lvl up cause ppl can dead even in towns no piece other than little portal room being the only safe haven.
    my first thought after see tak post this,
    crap he is leaving cabal, but that little note below the ss cleared that up

it looks goooooood, gonna check out the site
    Last edited by retroblast; Mar 20, 2008 at 11:02 AM.
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade
    League of Legends ID: retroe

since cabal only online game i play i think i can manage a next one, and i'm even trying to sort out premium for my cabal account so i definitely not leaving for now.

another great find tak, atleast hope it is

they did not mention if any1 can play closed beta, or how they selected the players, any idea if any1 can join CB?
    Last edited by retroblast; Mar 20, 2008 at 11:15 AM.
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade

notice said they still accepting invites, and they still allowing new ppl guess it comes down to your luck. if you have registered and confirmation letter comes and after which if you can log unto the site itself they say you have been selected for CB. doesnt look like there are any acceptance emails that go out but i still checking my mail every morning and every evening tho just in case a letter actually arrives. registered 2 days ago

Quote Originally Posted by Taktician View Post
    notice said they still accepting invites, and they still allowing new ppl guess it comes down to your luck. if you have registered and confirmation letter comes and after which if you can log unto the site itself they say you have been selected for CB. doesnt look like there are any acceptance emails that go out but i still checking my mail every morning and every evening tho just in case a letter actually arrives. registered 2 days ago
    i guess im in then, i can access the site and all, i login to the site already
    i only recieved 1 conformation email though

Dear User,
    You must verify your account in order to fully access the playrohan.com Services. Here is your verification code:

To complete the verification process, simply enter your verification code here:

Verification Link

Thank you for joining playrohan.com.

Sincerely,

Your friends at Rohan
    or maybe this is not what ur talking about

looking at some of the screenies and noticed that some aspect of the game looks similar to that of Shiya or Shilya, however its is spelt
    Last edited by retroblast; Mar 20, 2008 at 12:37 PM.
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade

not that letter.. that only confirms your registration. if you can sign-in on the site without receiving a " Invalid username or password." message that means you have ben selected for CB

i played shiya which got boring really really fast, this has a smoother look, fighting pace is a little faster and they invested more in their animation and audio compared to Shiya
    Last edited by Taktician; Mar 20, 2008 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taktician View Post
    not that letter.. that only confirms your registration. if you can sign-in on the site without receiving a " Invalid username or password." message that means you have ben selected for CB
    i can sign in on the site
    i on the forum dissing a flaming bas###d now

Bad news
    If there's a pop up when you log in, then you're in the CB. If there isn't a pop up, then you have to wait for OB.
    well CB ends on the 23 so no time to play anyway
    Last edited by retroblast; Mar 20, 2008 at 12:54 PM.
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade

well atleast i hope they dont wait too long or OB.... sooner they open the better cause Dragon Ball online should be out near summer, need to get my fill in on other games b4 DB opens

some more info on the game

World's first social network concept
    Rohan is the world's first MMORPG that formed the new concept called "SNRPG" (Social Network Role Playing Game). Users not only play the game with other users, but also create and develop relationships that will dramatically affect the game-play depending on how the users manage their relationships.

Variety of social activities through relationships’
    Unlike "Party"- or "Guild"-based communities common in other online games, Rohan introduces "Social Network" system. This system allows users of the online community active social and economic interactions as well as collaborative participation in combats.

Epoch game engine developed by pure domestic technology
    "Epoch" is the fruit of YNK KOREA Inc.'s bold R&D investment and YNK Games Inc.'s innovative and restless efforts. Some of its features are 'Pixel Shader' for fine details requiring fewer polygons, and "Normal Bump Mapping" for expressing extremely realistic textures, including character's skin, which plays a crucial roles in creating impressive game scenes.
    MMORPG for the next generation
    Experience Rohan and the system of SNRPG. It will raise your expectations from MMORPG forever!