Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on NCB Internet Banking

Good to see NCB online...I don't have an account but I do enjoy Scotia's.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

I would just like to say that the fact that you ask for suggestions and seem to want to hear and impliment the feedback shows good things from you and the company you represent.

My hats off to u sir, keep it up !!
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Yung_Jah Guest

No matter how long I live....I ain't joining NCB after what they did to Cash Plus....which brings in FSC....

I understand that CashPlus made some illegal turns...which led Carlos Hills to face fraud charges...

And the most disappointing thing that I notice....is the advertisement by FSC. I had to say WTF.....from that point....17 investment scheme got shut down by them....

I am sure FSC knew about Cash Plus from long time....yet they decided to make matters worse for 2008....everything gone bad for 2008...Food price gone up....what more to expect....

Don't give a * who come knocking at my door....Not afraid of police....(I am actually having a bad day....feeling like hurting myself for the situation)....might follow Antwain who killed himself with a gun....who knows!!!

I really don't get it....why people fraid ah people...
    Last edited by Yung_Jah; Apr 26, 2008 at 10:44 PM.

Calm dont youth. We get that cash minus screwed you but hey life still here. No bother wid them stuff deh ya man. Keep you mind clean and you wallet fat
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Yung_Jah View Post
    No matter how long I live....I ain't joining NCB after what they did to Cash Plus....which brings in FSC....

I understand that CashPlus made some illegal turns...which led Carlos Hills to face fraud charges...

And the most disappointing thing that I notice....is the advertisement by FSC. I had to say WTF.....from that point....17 investment scheme got shut down by them....

I am sure FSC knew about Cash Plus from long time....yet they decided to make matters worse for 2008....everything gone bad for 2008...Food price gone up....what more to expect....

Don't give a * who come knocking at my door....Not afraid of police....(I am actually having a bad day....feeling like hurting myself for the situation)....might follow Antwain who killed himself with a gun....who knows!!!

I really don't get it....why people fraid ah people...

Damn son...get some counseling soon post Cash Plus Trauma.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Before you get to internet banking you need to fix the instore banking. How cana man come into a bank with hard earned money and unno tell him one bag of fudgery fi run all over town? pass that on in ur next meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by [I.R.A]_FBi View Post
    Before you get to internet banking you need to fix the instore banking. How cana man come into a bank with hard earned money and unno tell him one bag of fudgery fi run all over town? pass that on in ur next meeting.
    Maybe fixing Internet Banking will fix "instore banking".

A lot of customers don't realize that the long lines and long processes are at times attributed to customers coming into the Branches to conduct transactions that can be done outside of the Banks (cash withdrawals, credit card payments, bill payments etc).

But back the topic at hand please, so if anyone else wants to contribute to the topic please do others take up your issues with the Bank using the channels setup for this.

Don't need any bickering about Con Artist company in here.
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5