Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: need some help with the iPhone and web browsing

Quote Originally Posted by toyanucci View Post
    If you have time I look at it for you cause thats strange. One thing though folks, you NEED to create a symbolic link of the following:

var/mobile/media

and make a link of that media folder in

var/root

The reason is some apps need to run from the root folder and some from the media folder, with the link, both will run. With a seperate media folder, sometimes things dont always work.

For people like me who couldn't get the SSH app to show on their iphone, i used another application called iphonebrowser to access files on my iphone.
    Worked like a charm.

http://www.iphone-hacks.com/downloads/file/67

there's a new video recorder out now for the iphone called videorecorder. Good thing about this versus showtime is that this records in mpeg4 format and has audio. So you guys can try it out. Just check out www.iphonevideorecorder.com
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

Quote Originally Posted by docdibble View Post
    there's a new video recorder out now for the iphone called videorecorder. Good thing about this versus showtime is that this records in mpeg4 format and has audio. So you guys can try it out. Just check out www.iphonevideorecorder.com
    It has been out for quite a while now. I just recently able to utilise the crack found for it.

have showtime crack but not this. Tell how you crack and where you got it please.

here add this source: http://repo.cnpda.com.cn/

it has a couple cracked apps, including iphonevideorecorder

Quote Originally Posted by toyanucci View Post
    New video recorder with sound.

Add the following source to installer:

http://www.iphone-recorder.com/install2

For "bugfixes" for version 1.1.8 replace the file iphonevideorecorder in the videorecorder.app folder (do it via ssh) with the one below giving it permission 0775

http://rapidshare.de/files/39236457/...der_1.1.8.html

There are regular updates so far and the quality has come a LONG way in the past few days. I will keep you guys abreast of the bugfixes as they are made available as well.
    I just followed toyanucci's instruction above, along with his further instructions in post #325 i think it was.

Only difference is i used the iphonebrowser application.

much respect for the help. will sort it out. Will try Sean's source first if dont work then the method prof toyanucci use.

Looking for the bmobile settings for edge on the iphone. Always using digi and a friend of mine just got iphone but he's with that network.

you iPhone users should check out a new app called AgileMessenger, best IM client ive used to date. msn works very well on it, you can view everyone's personal message, sort contacts, view contact info, and get this..take pics and send them directly