Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: need some help with the iPhone and web browsing

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by toyanucci View Post
    GPRS and edge don't work with digicel, only cw. The problem is digi
    But it was working before so why nothing now. I think the problem with the user name and password is fixed now but will try back and see. Next thing I noticed is that when I go to gsmarena.com some funny green thing comes up bout download file and save if not already downloaded, does anyone else see this on their iphone?
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

Quote Originally Posted by docdibble View Post
    But it was working before so why nothing now. I think the problem with the user name and password is fixed now but will try back and see. Next thing I noticed is that when I go to gsmarena.com some funny green thing comes up bout download file and save if not already downloaded, does anyone else see this on their iphone?
    Just went to gsmarena....everything loads and works fine for me.....
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

umm mabe it went down for a bit but its all good now.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

No don't get me wrong the site loads but u see like an advert over it saying bout download and no matter what page I go to on gsmarena its the same. The site functions perfectly well otherwise with all things visible under this download thingy.

funny thing now all is well again. Not sure what had happened. I did uninstall few games and emulators. Makers me wonder how no antivirus for this superbmachine yet.

Antivirus slows stuff down and is usually unnecessary. Only virus we need to protect against now is Vames anyway LOL.

lol toyanucci I am on 1.1.1 and I am pondering goin to 1.1.4 if only for the better battery life but I really dont have a problem with 1.1.1 at all ....maybe later I shout you man

Seriously though... I think 1.1.1 is the best firmware release to-date...apart from battery life improvements in 1.1.4....there are absolutely no problems with 1.1.1 and my battery life is good for 2 days normal usage no wifi since I use bmobile's gprs.... toynaucci exactly how much disk space do you have on the OS partition after a 1.1.4 install ?
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

1.1.4 had more space than 1.1.3 for sure but I don't remember. I know I didn't get any space running out messages (but I still decided to relocate the apps) I think 1.1.4 is the best and most stable so far I think, as it has been the only fw dedicated to bug fixing and optimizing from the iPhone came out. Not saying 1.1.1 has problems at all, but as the saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, IMPROVE it LOL.

docdibble....i sorted out the edge prob on 1.1.4 works great for me......link me n i'll tell ya how.