Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: need some help with the iPhone and web browsing

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    so these a the problems I can look forward to... lovely
    Jomo I have 1.1.1 and I don't have any of those problems...absolutely NONE....which is why I aint leaving 1.1.1....... I'm just gonna go straight to 2.0 when its ready and sorted out..
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

exactly the phone nice still but bwoy o bwoy. You realy selling ur phone to get a iphone? a better u keep u phone.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

new prob now I can't get on the web with GPRS nor edge. Gonna go on the comp and rest the phone try the cookie fix that toyanucci suggest and then see how things go. Need to sleep first though cause big interview tomorrow. Will let u know if problems solved.
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

same, I'm on 1.1.1 from a while back and haven't had any reason to upgrade. tried all 3 subsequent firmware versions and went back to 1.1.1. however, 1.1.4 seems to be fairly stable and does have better battery life.

Come on dude, one man have a problem doesnt mean everyone has the problem. I have absolutely zero probs with 1.1.4 The phone is more responsive and battery life has definately improved, but I am not here to convince a man as to what to do with his stuff so to each his own

jomo Guest

problems seemed widespread? maybe not... I want mine with 4, best battery life is a must for me

hvthugg, yu ever know me fi keep a phone long?

if anyting mi jus buy back a touch, if only the touch dual had wifi id buy it

btw, can the iphone act lie an ipod? in terms of docks and ipod car radios?

if so, when its pligged in will it charge? and will it be in file transfer mode? and can't make calls?

Cool

problems seemed widespread? maybe not... I want mine with 4, best battery life is a must for me

hvthugg, yu ever know me fi keep a phone long?

if anyting mi jus buy back a touch, if only the touch dual had wifi id buy it

btw, can the iphone act lie an ipod? in terms of docks and ipod car radios?

if so, when its pligged in will it charge? and will it be in file transfer mode? and can't make calls?
    Jomo trust me It sell off. The phone is an iPod and yes it charge through USB. Try it if u so inclined u might not want to let it go. Gonna try the cookie fix now so will restart and see If still logged in. Still can't go online again with GPRS or edge.

jomo Guest

but that means when I plug it in my pioneer premier 500ub it will go in data mode.. no calls? that kind of sucks, ill have to use the music cable instead, and change the songs on t e iphone instead of the radio... oh well...

what u talking bout data mode. I haven't seen nothing like that. Just get it and try. Anyway peeps my problems still not solve. Maybe have to link you back toyanucci and see if u can assist or go back to earlier firmware.

Quote Originally Posted by docdibble View Post
    Jomo trust me It sell off. The phone is an iPod and yes it charge through USB. Try it if u so inclined u might not want to let it go. Gonna try the cookie fix now so will restart and see If still logged in. Still can't go online again with GPRS or edge.
    GPRS and edge don't work with digicel, only cw. The problem is digi