Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Major Problem With Summerboard on 1.1.4!

It installs and stuff...but you know when summerboard downloads it comes with like 5 or so themes already...i didnt even get those. No themes at all show up but all the other features of summerboard work and i also have customize and that works fine so i am not sure. yeah Cultus I av the lastest BSD. And i tried all the theme fixes and still ntn

ok i checked the var/mobile/library/summerboard/themes and all the themes are there bt they just wont show up on the iphone itself. cultus? any ideas?
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Mar 15, 2008 at 11:29 AM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Docdibble just left here a happy camper I solved his 1.1.4 probs and sent him on his way all smiles.

Anyone need help link me, no robbery ting.

BTW Docdibble, that theme is my custom theme so don't give it out
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Mar 15, 2008 at 03:29 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by toyanucci View Post
    BTW Docdibble, that theme is my custom theme so don't give it out
    respect due brethren it safe. NOw i can bask in the lime light of this beautiful technological discovery. just want some decent games and office editing apps and me cool. Toyanucci a the real mac and iphone master still. you neeed to make the people them with trouble link you somewhere in group and you sort out them thing.
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

Talking

Toyanuci tun pastor fi iphone
    So it sound like unnuh did deh pon a role star.
    Docdibble, welcome to the "aura" yo.
    But u guys must share the joy man.

Only a certain "someone" left to see whats goin on with this device..
    no pun intended
    Zee
    -----
    To find yourself, think for yourself © Socrates 469 BC

Toyanucci...give Techie Princess so help to man.....her problems seems way bigger than me..... Her Summberboard themes not showing up even though they are in the correct folder path. Sounds like she need a complete restore of the device.... something got mucked somewhere along the line....Monday I'll sort her out, thats if you don't get to her before me toyanucci....lol
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

She was to come link me today but I have a show later so she's coming tomorrow morn. Spoke to her online earlier, its weird talking tech with a girl LOL. And she knows her stuff too, much more than some guys roun here lol. And I don't mean any of this in a sexist way.

wonder why it seem like vames oonuh a talk bout
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

Oh...anyone figure out how to get customize ringtones on the iphone? If anyone needs help with that y'all can link me. lol

On mac its as simple as using guarage band to edit them then exporting it to iTunes customizing SMS tones is a different thing though, I used ibrickr. I need to change the calender event alert sound though, WAY too soft.

For SMS tones and all that I use customize 1.1.4 but ringtones i jus chop them to 30secs and then convert them to ACC then change the format to m4r thn it pops up in the ringtone section on itunes!!! for windows users....not sure bout mac bt it has to be the latest version of itunes!!