Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Choosing a PDA

jomo Guest

well then whats all the fuss about? the answer is obvious

"for thos of us who no, no explanation is neccesary, for those of us who dont know, no explanation is possible"

yu will never know till yu have one, and have it tweaked, and tweak it yourself

big up cultus fi di constant nagging to buy one, yu a real bredren

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    well then whats all the fuss about? the answer is obvious

"for thos of us who no, no explanation is neccesary, for those of us who dont know, no explanation is possible"

yu will never know till yu have one, and have it tweaked, and tweak it yourself

big up cultus fi di constant nagging to buy one, yu a real bredren
    cultus brain wash u lickle ****
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

I heard that the bluetooth on the iphone does not work? Is that true? And have they improved on that?

Ive been reading through XDA forums and WM fones kinda sparks a interest, in terms of what it can do even 2 years after you buy one. For example if android launches and if i wanted to install it on a handset (eg TYNT II) i could just install a rom and...walla. Android at your finger tips.
    Pc= Hp dv6t

Quote Originally Posted by mobile_fan_2k5 View Post
    Ive been reading through XDA forums and WM fones kinda sparks a interest, in terms of what it can do even 2 years after you buy one. For example if android launches and if i wanted to install it on a handset (eg TYNT II) i could just install a rom and...walla. Android at your finger tips.
    Think of WM devices as you think of your PC laptop/desktop.... you can format your harddrive and install whatever OS you want yeah.... well its ALMOST kinda the same for WM devices... just not as straight forward as your PC... dem guys deh cook up ROMS everyday for my Kaiser to rhatid.... HV can explain this more as its right up his alley...
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

THe "DUTTY" roms on xda are tempting.......
    Pc= Hp dv6t

i heard that you can install WM on the iphone. is this true?
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

Quote Originally Posted by mobile_fan_2k5 View Post
    THe "DUTTY" roms on xda are tempting.......
    yea warning dont start its like coke you cant stop when you start.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    yea warning dont start its like coke you cant stop when you start.
    notice mi nuh link yuh all now...is because of statements like that...mi nuh waan turn nuh addict...lol because the other night when we started to run hard spl.... mi start feel like a real junkie to rhatid bredrin yuh neva hear how mi start get hype... anyways is just because of time still... one a dem days ya mi def gonna link yuh zeen... Cause dem ROMS deh madddddddddddddd.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    notice mi nuh link yuh all now...is because of statements like that...mi nuh waan turn nuh addict...lol because the other night when we started to run hard spl.... mi start feel like a real junkie to rhatid bredrin yuh neva hear how mi start get hype... anyways is just because of time still... one a dem days ya mi def gonna link yuh zeen... Cause dem ROMS deh madddddddddddddd.
    sure yea the ram dem bad fi real nuff additions