Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2004 Pepsi/Sports Plus D'Cup competition

Default Re: 2004 Pepsi/Sports Plus D'Cup competition

Quote Originally Posted by nder
    Cornwall won last year. My favourite is always Cornwall!
    Frome won it last year

By the way anyone have the beat on the Cornfield.. sorry Cornwall vs Herbert Morrison matchup today.
    Last edited by swollen_i; Sep 22, 2004 at 09:19 PM.

Bad News guys!

Cornwall College carved out an UNIMPRESSIVE 1-0 win over rivals Herbert Morrison Technical yesterday at Jarrett Park Cornwall grabbed the lead when the speedy right winger Andre Lee powered his way down the flank and squared inside the box. The ball eluded Allen and rolled into the path of the poaching Hines, who converted a half-volley into the empty net.

Although Andre a mi bwoy still, yu dun know seh a buk-up win dat.

COMPRE ALL DI WAY!!

additional info:

William Knibb Memorial High School defeated St James High, 2-0, with goals from Kemar Clarke and Balwin Forrest. Meanwhile, defending champions Frome Technical beat Grange Hill, 2-0, while former champions Rusea's High and Knockalva High ended 1-1.

1-0 is still a WIN.
    The answer you seek is *+5,2*3,2
    Check out my blog: http://rants.andreobrown.com

I said it before and i say it again. Cornwall ago kill Compre. Oh they already did. hehe.

CC is only going to get better. Last year they were not expected to reach second round yet they made it to the semi finals I think. CC all the way. This year they going to get better and take it.
    Confucious says "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him"

Munro College All the Way

MC, MC, MC.......

ok so Cornwall going to win it this year. We beat up St. James High 3-0 hehe.
    Confucious says "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him"

Ok Cornwall College beat William Knibb by 1-0 yesterday. C-C, C-C

I have been to almost all of Cornwall matches so far. They game is totally un-impressive. Yet they win.

This scares me in the following ways...I want a team from the west to win. Yet, the game play is poor. I am aware of the skills of GLENMUIR and Clarendon College. If Cornwall doesn't step up their game they are in for a suprise.

Right now the have the talent (they honestly do) but then not using it .

@Nastro : Sounds like you are a Cornwall hater. Just watch the ride my youth. Cornwall winning and you are complaining. We CC old boys take it one game at a time. We will cross the GLENMUIR and Clarendon College bridge when we get there.

I am not a hater. For those who go to a football match with me will tell you. I go to watch a game, not a team. Sounds stupid, but thats me. If a side play bad I am going to tell you and if they play going I am not afraid to say it.

Cornwall has extremely talented players, but they need to get things together. The game between them and St. James high should have ended much much much more than 3-0. Although better, they barely beat Herbert Morrision. Anchovy have play the best strategy game of all the teams, but they players are weak - seriously lacking stamina and discipline.