Page 74 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: Ikariam

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    EDIT AGAIN - Where's the map Arch placed on the first page? I don't si it currently.
    I had updated it, but it seems Imageshack had a problem creating the thumbnail for the pic. I added the url instead, until I update it again.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

anybody over flowing with wood that wanna sell some to a poor man?
    if anyone see anything selling a crazy low prices let me know i need everything..... by the way still trying to figure out this alliance thing i try to search button but it just wont find it, doing some checks suh hopefully later it should sort out.
    Last edited by Taktician; Mar 17, 2008 at 02:47 AM.

wtf i have been robbed, 7000+ gold just gone so no trace at all

my sulfur storage is full beyond capacity, could this have cause my gold to go missing
    I Now Have the Highest OC on Techja 4.2Ghz
    GekkoState™:Gigabyte X58 Extreme | Intel Core i7 940 OC @ 3.08Ghz cooled by Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 | Corsair Dominator DDR3 -6x2Gig |2 EVGA E-GEFORCE GTX 260 Superclocked 602MHZ 896MB 2.052GHZ GDDR3 In SLI |22"Widescreen Phillip LCD l Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G5 Laser Gaming Mouse | 18x + 22x Samsung Sata DVD+RW | Western Digital Caviar 2.8 TB | Antec 1200 Gamer Case | Enermax Galaxy Dxx 1000 Watt Psu | Windows 7 Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by T-Zero View Post
    wtf i have been robbed, 7000+ gold just gone so no trace at all

my sulfur storage is full beyond capacity, could this have cause my gold to go missing
    If somebody pillaged you, your military guy at the top right hand would have been red and you would see battle reports of who pillaged you and how much they got.

If you reach the max capacity of your warehouse, anything extra you try to store just disappears until you increase your warehouse.

The amount of gold someone can take from you, depends on the level of town hall you have. Don't remember the exact formula used, but the higher your town hall, the greater the gold they can pillage.

Anyways, I have this dude on one of my colony islands, some lvl 4 town hall, 200+ points newbie. He decides to send me 300 wine. I'm like...wha???? Messaged him, he says "what's wrong? was the wine bad?". Umm ok. So few hours later I get another shipment of 300 wine from him. What in the world??? So I sent all the wine back to him and logged a complaint to the Game Operator about him. Because I can get banned for accepting resources from a low ranking player, without anything in return.

Now this morning I see another 300 wine from him. That's it! I'm not waiting on no GO. I sent his wine back to him along with a nice little warship to block his port for 8 hours. I'm gonna pillage him so many times during that 8 hours!!! (well not exceeding 6 times )

Fun fun fun!

Usually I send a msg to islanders that dont donate to the mills and stuff but I got really angry with this guy on my crystal island. He has the second largest town and he's mining like crazy yet he hasn't donated anything whatsoever and i've had to donate over 10,000 bldg mat trying to lvl the place up, next largest donation is 2,000 and i'm still short of crystal. I prolly pillaged him, dont remember and dont see it in my military report but this morning I noticed the punk tried to pillage me so I sent a few of my enforcers over there to collect 600 crystal and some cash for me and they're on their way back now. Gotta increase my defence so i'm sending in some sulphur cuz I cant afford to slack off and get pillaged.
    I definitely remember attacking another islander and his army has grown since, prolly larger than mine so more reason to add defence but I gotta wait a few hours til my building completes to increase wall lvl and for my sulphur shipment to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Taktician View Post
    .... by the way still trying to figure out this alliance thing i try to search button but it just wont find it, doing some checks suh hopefully later it should sort out.
    You put j4mr0ck in and not jamrock right? replace the a with 4 and the o with 0.
    Last edited by Cloud; Mar 17, 2008 at 06:21 AM.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

well i didnt type the name i went on AA island and copied thename from the alliance section there..

@AA when u block sombody port what can they do to stop you and how exactly do u do that??
    Last edited by Taktician; Mar 17, 2008 at 08:52 AM.

well i didnt type the name i went on AA island and copied thename from the alliance section there..

@AA when u block sombody port what can they do to stop you and how exactly do u do that??
    That means you got the token j4rck and not the name j4mr0ck. When searching for the token enter it in the token textfield and not the name field.

They can stop u by having a stronger fleet than you.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

i came on this morning only to see 2 ships on there way to block my port just because i sent a few slingers yesterday to visit a little village, so i sent out a few more slinger with some swordmen just before the blockade arrived to raid her place again surprisingly my men where able to get back in, how is that if the block was alrdy there when they were on there way back.. and yes the block is still there now i have one ram ship at the port tho i was hoping she was sending some warriors after the block.... i have a nice lvl7 wall, phalanx and sword men here to greet her, show her a warm reception

If I sent ships to blockade someone's port, if they have warships standing by, our ships engage in battle. If they don't, my ship takes up residence at their port for up to 8 hours.

They can create a warship and then click on their town in island view and click "break blockade". If his army is stronger, he will destroy my ship. Otherwise, he will lose.

The Game Operator said what I am doing is cool. If he doesn't get the message after I have pillaged him, I must take some screenshots of him transferring the goods to me constantly and he will get a ban.
    Let me pillage continue.

i came on this morning only to see 2 ships on there way to block my port just because i sent a few slingers yesterday to visit a little village,
    Tell me her co-ordinates. I can send my ships to break your blockade as well.

town name : Xiaoz

player name : nickychan

island : Swoshiios[20:63]

6 hours leave on the blockade can u make it it time?

i need lots and lots of lumber can you guys do a search through your trade shops if any lumber being sold at very low prices? need to start a 3rd yard
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Mar 17, 2008 at 09:02 AM. Reason: merged multiple posts