Page 114 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1240

Thread: Ikariam

why is it that i don't see ETA server at certain times? It not int the list as i speak anyone know why?

*edit*
    K, it just magically reappeared
    Notorios
    That Which Is Not Defined Is Infinitely Great
    Google The Search Engine Of The Gods

Quote Originally Posted by Notorios View Post
    why is it that i don't see ETA server at certain times? It not int the list as i speak anyone know why?

*edit*
    K, it just magically reappeared
    Make sure you are visiting ikariam.org and not ikariam.com.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

oh... wats the diff?
    Notorios

oh... wats the diff?
    One is for the western side of the world (the .com). The other is intended for the eastern side or the UK side of the world (the .org).

So I guess the easterners have better servers, or more people or something and hence we use that one?

Ok who can point in some directions i have a few questions.
    Why is my population a negative number?
    Will having more than one academy in one town help?
    What should i research first?
    What are action points?
    How do i increase population?
    Notorios

So I guess the easterners have better servers, or more people or something and hence we use that one?
    Who knows. They add servers depending in the demand I guess. We joined the .org servers cause that's the link we got in the first post.

Ok who can point in some directions i have a few questions.
    Why is my population a negative number?
    It means your population is leaving. To prevent them from leaving, you need to keep them happy. To keep them happy, you need to have a Tavern which serves them wine. Having only a Tavern won't help. You also need a Museum, which keeps them happy.
    You will know they are happy by the smiley face when you click your town hall.
    Will having more than one academy in one town help?
    Yes. They work together on the same research.
    What should i research first?
    Depends on what you want to learn. Obviously learning Wine Press and Cultural Exchange should be high on your list. They let you build taverns and museums. Anything else is really up to you.
    What are action points?
    You can only do a # of actions for each town. These actions include trading, or any military action. You get additional actions points every 5 town hall levels.
    How do i increase population?
    By building up your town hall and keeping them happy.

kool thanx AA, that was pretty helpful.

But there is a smiley face with 136 underneath and it says happy so how come it say -60?
    Last edited by Notorios; Jun 3, 2008 at 11:11 PM.
    Notorios

kool thanx AA, that was pretty helpful.

But there is a smiley face with 136 underneath and it says happy so how come it say -60?
    What is saying -60? The Growth or the Net Gold?

Ater 25rounds of fighting which was basically OVER 10hrs of straight battle my soldiers finally gave out. Tho they lost i comment them. Wish there was some way to list the report but this is what it washed down to.

Dont ask how comes four different armies ended up in my base because i am stilll scratching my head has to how that happened. After fighting Avoozi which was a 1.2milGen he was fighting a loosing battle then i saw roughly 6 other attacks(without blockades) coming in to aid him i checkedships yard and it said i have 6 ships at harbour whch would have turned back the in coming attackers next time i check 2 of the attackers join the battle and 4 more 10mins away and 0(zero) ships in my ship yard wasnt out of money so i have no idea what happened to my ships.
    After which i decided to build a ram to stop incoming attackers( yes more was still coming) by the time i completed that ram ships few minutes after the same ships that i saw before in my shipyard re-appeared

then this is what BigMOuth sent to me after i have been in battle for over 8hours with 4 of is alliance members.....

On the 04.06.2008 1:38 BigTy wrote::
    > Cloud got wiped out!! You build one ram ship when I decide to join the battle. You are to funny some Cookie Monster you turned out to be. How about you dimiss that Ram ship and you and I handle this like two men. One battle to see who is the best!! I will have everyone else flee you fight me. Do we have a deal? We have 25 spies in your town so I will know if you do not dismiss the ram ship. Once the ram ship is gone I will engage you one on one.

TELL MI SEH DIS YUTE HAVE SENSE.... AND I SHOW YOU A MONKEY PLAYING THE PIANO WHILE COOKING A GOURMET MEAL.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Yes. They work together on the same research.
    Cant have 2 academies in the same town in case that's what he thought but as arch says, if you have academies in all your towns then it's a plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Depends on what you want to learn. Obviously learning Wine Press and Cultural Exchange should be high on your list. They let you build taverns and museums. Anything else is really up to you.
    The well thing would be good to learn first then to go after wine press.

Quote Originally Posted by Taktician View Post
    then this is what BigMOuth sent to me after i have been in battle for over 8hours with 4 of is alliance members.....

On the 04.06.2008 1:38 BigTy wrote::
    > Cloud got wiped out!! You build one ram ship when I decide to join the battle. You are to funny some Cookie Monster you turned out to be. How about you dimiss that Ram ship and you and I handle this like two men. One battle to see who is the best!! I will have everyone else flee you fight me. Do we have a deal? We have 25 spies in your town so I will know if you do not dismiss the ram ship. Once the ram ship is gone I will engage you one on one.

TELL MI SEH DIS YUTE HAVE SENSE.... AND I SHOW YOU A MONKEY PLAYING THE PIANO WHILE COOKING A GOURMET MEAL.
    Lol, this guy is a real nub, he sends all his members to attack and when you dont have a army that's when he's brave enough to try and step forward? A real fool.

Next, i'm far from wiped out, I still have an army and only avoozl got in my town and that was while I was offline so I couldn't do anything about it and he was right after other attacks the previous night when I didn't get to build an army.

I sent avoozl a message letting him know that I cant play during the week so it doesn't make sense for me to be in battle then as they'll be sending player after player against little ol' me and I wont be there to plan any strategies or build soldiers or buy sulphur, but I can play on weekends so i'd be there. I chose this method over goin on vacation cuz I knew that nub would think it's cuz of them why i'm vacationing as he can't seem to get over himself. I can only check out what's going on at nights and even so I dont spend time on it, I just set a few actions and then it's back to sro for me, gotta lvl b4 fort wars .

I still can't believe he'd only want to face you after his entire alliance, he's pathetic.
    Last edited by Cloud; Jun 4, 2008 at 10:12 AM.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.