Page 11 of 124 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Ikariam

ready to colonise. gonna take a land with marble or asphalt first
    palace will cost 635 building material and 4 hrs to build
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade
    League of Legends ID: retroe

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Just found out that the god of wonder, that stands in the middle of your island, isn't implemented yet. So don't donate anything to it.

See here for a list of things that are working/not working:
    http://board.ikariam.org/thread.php?threadid=7127

arg sons of byatches...I want my gold back -_-

any marble producer have some marble to trade for wine. it seems that marble is hard to come by in my immediate vicinity and i need to upgrade my trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Zard View Post
    arg sons of byatches...I want my gold back -_-

any marble producer have some marble to trade for wine. it seems that marble is hard to come by in my immediate vicinity and i need to upgrade my trading.
    Just message me yute. I always need wine on a regular basis.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

hi again guys. ok i have marble but at the moment i am kinda selling it for gold to buy more trade ships so that we can do massive trading with each other. so just gimme a likkle while to build up ma defences and ma buildings likkle and get enough trade ships so that i can just send a shipment of marble to all of u guys at once when i have enough all i need tho is glass and wine, ma island kinda nice bcuz nuff man di deh a put money into the stuff, all i do is send dem a likkle note and dem start donate it. 3 ppl on it not active suh mayb later we kick dem out and take over. by weekend i should make another palace on ma island hopefully increasing ma marble production by far.

again to find me:
    IGN: clone
    Crib: J4mR0cK HQ
    Island: Slumaios
    Coordinates: [69:33]
    Marble guy

ohh i also have sulphur but shhh dont ask
    Last edited by clone; Mar 3, 2008 at 09:34 PM.
    clone

i grow bored....waiting on marble from A_A and just messaged you Clone

till then I am building 5 swordsmen....ganna try my hand at pillaging an island to my north with marble hopefully my attack will bear marble....get it? bear marble?......*awkward silence*

Just found out that the god of wonder, that stands in the middle of your island, isn't implemented yet. So don't donate anything to it.

See here for a list of things that are working/not working:
    http://board.ikariam.org/thread.php?threadid=7127
    That's for version 0.1.6, we're currently at 0.1.7 so we dont know if any of these have been updated.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    That's for version 0.1.6, we're currently at 0.1.7 so we dont know if any of these have been updated.
    Check the change log by clicking the version # at the top.

I don't know about the rest of the stuff, except what applies to me. And that's with donating to the gods for the wonders. That hasn't been implemented yet.

Man, I'm low on wine. Have about 10 hours worth of wine left and can't find anyone close by to sell me some.
    Each time I send out a ship to trade with someone for wine, by time my ship reach, the wine sell off and mi come back empty handed. lol
    Nuff people wanting marble as well. No one can supply. Ahh bwoy.

I don't know about the rest of the stuff, except what applies to me. And that's with donating to the gods for the wonders. That hasn't been implemented yet.

Man, I'm low on wine. Have about 10 hours worth of wine left and can't find anyone close by to sell me some.
    Each time I send out a ship to trade with someone for wine, by time my ship reach, the wine sell off and mi come back empty handed. lol
    want me to send you some wine until you can repay? Just tell me how much.

i sent an army out to pillage a neighboring for marble, they will arrive within the hour

Seet deh, mi wine woulda reach u fi gi u a buffer already. Want u nuh want still otherwise you'd do what I did. Nuh marble u mek, how u mean no one can supply, right now there's a glut of wine on our market so what mi put up fi sale nah sell cuz mi far from being the cheapest.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Zard View Post
    want me to send you some wine until you can repay? Just tell me how much.

i sent an army out to pillage a neighboring for marble, they will arrive within the hour
    Well, mi nuh inna di borrows ting, yuh seet. I have 10 hours. So I'll send some marble your way in the morning. Won't be 300. Probably about 100. Hoping I also get some from someone close by as well. I put up 2k to buy some wine.