Page 101 of 124 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1240

Thread: Ikariam

no not that arch one account is for my girlfriend the other is for me she just move her place come right beside mine and every island the colonise she is right beside me duno maybe they though both accounts were mine still so thats y them ban me but they are stupid if you canfirm email they should have seen 2 diff email addresses used so il jsut wait around and see.

Quote Originally Posted by zelink View Post
    no not that arch one account is for my girlfriend the other is for me she just move her place come right beside mine and every island the colonise she is right beside me duno maybe they though both accounts were mine still so thats y them ban me but they are stupid if you canfirm email they should have seen 2 diff email addresses used so il jsut wait around and see.
    Are the player names very different?

If they go by ip addresses and monitor the movement of both accounts, it could be they suspect you own both accounts. Especially if you both trade between each other resources and such.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

yeah my ign is zelinkz and hers is beautyspice. so duno how they can say me using 2 accounts dam dunce them but if mi nuh get back the account weel so it go at least i tried still.

Quote Originally Posted by zelink View Post
    yeah my ign is zelinkz and hers is beautyspice. so duno how they can say me using 2 accounts dam dunce them but if mi nuh get back the account weel so it go at least i tried still.
    if she has used your computer or access the server from same internet source at anytime to check out her own account... that could lead them to think your controlling both accounts.
    The rules state that if at anytime more than one user will be using the same comp/internet source they have to notify the admins, or they will automatically assume that your trying to gain an unfair advantage by having 2 accounts.

Different name and different email nuh seh nutn, one person can still do all a dat, I play from work and 2 of my coworkers play as well so I made sure to inform them of this despite the fact that we play at home as well so they can see we're connected from different areas at times. If u girl use the same connection as yourself at any time, inform them.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

That mean seh dem soon bann me and costro?
    Sever: Aege
    Build: Unknown Blader(LvL 80)

duno still rudy but u guys use the same pc so maybe that will hpn still just try play one at a time still. im still trying to sort of my thing man dem seh i have several different accounts. i dont know how i have several accounts yo or is maybe when sometimes i used to play at ur yard them count it as seven but if 2-3 days mi nuh get it back well guess its a permanent ban then even though they didnt say it was permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlord View Post
    That mean seh dem soon bann me and costro?
    better report the situation ASAP

bway mi like yuh jamrock a move inna this a suh we fi guh rule up sro now
    Sever: Aege
    Build: Unknown Blader(LvL 80)

well as mi seh still if mi nuh get back the account them going suffer becasue mi ago use proxiy and stack the servers with inactive players on all islands so if them know wah good them give me my player back.