Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield Heroes

I got my highest K today since I have started playing BFH. Got 16:2 in VV (victory village). More than likely I was playing with noobs because 1 time I turned around and saw a cloaked commando and instead of attacking and stabbing me, he tip toed away while I shot him with my shot gun. lol

With 2 stabs I would have been dead. So many noobs. Of course I was playing with my noob lvl 6 national char.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

the noob overload is kinda funny sometimes

I created a new character in the soldier class, I think I am lvl 5 how. I get way more kills per game and leveling faster than I did with my commando. I dunno but I just can't play as a gunner, feels like my brain is in slowmo. I used to hate the VV map until I started using a Soldier.

Hopefully the new map is available when I play again on Monday or Tuesday
    Proud Jamaican and Japan Enthusiast
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Zard View Post
    the noob overload is kinda funny sometimes

I created a new character in the soldier class, I think I am lvl 5 how. I get way more kills per game and leveling faster than I did with my commando. I dunno but I just can't play as a gunner, feels like my brain is in slowmo. I used to hate the VV map until I started using a Soldier.

Hopefully the new map is available when I play again on Monday or Tuesday
    Yeah, playing my lvl 8 char, I am getting waaay too many kills. Too bad nestersan wasn't amongst those noobs I'm killing.

I'm a kind of guy that comes and shoots up the place. That's my style. I can't take the sneaking around, shooting from 10 miles, kind of thing. Not use to it anyway.

JUst made ma char tanx to ropy, who i muss add, i on the side dat wear black clothes xD and my char name TechLos
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

Quote Originally Posted by samurailos View Post
    JUst made ma char tanx to ropy, who i muss add, i on the side dat wear black clothes xD and my char name TechLos
    welcome to the National army private!

if you are playing when I am online at work tomorrow we can hopefully get to kill some Royal scum together
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

New map name Coastal Clash. They not finish working on it yet zard. So yuh haffi hold a seat till den.

yea saw the name this morning but was disappointed it's not available yet. Will be caught up in football for the next 2 days so it better be ready by Thursday!
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

New record for me: 18 kills 2 deaths.
    My second best was 16 kills 0 deaths with a tank.

Mainly because these commando's kept running towards my base and they didn't have a tank. So they came cloaked and trying to sneak up on me. It was like the invasion of the ghosts who walks. But I got them tho,

Yow, the lvl 5 grenade spam ability for soldiers HOT star, dem sting like a bee. Man dem throw them at mi fight, and with lvl 5 shield on, it take out my life leave less dan 20. All it tek is 1 shot from him to kill mi.

Jah know, mi have respect fi dem grenade spam.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; May 1, 2009 at 11:42 AM.

Dagnabit.... i can get into it as yet... my new grafix is still a week away.
    NZXT S340*Asus Prime B350 Plus*AMD Ryzen 5 1600*Cooler Master Masterliquid 240 AIO*8GB Patriot Viper 3000MHZ DDR4*SanDisk 120GB SSD*Corsair CX 650 80+Bronze PSU*Windows 10 Pro 64bit*Acer R Series 21.5" IPS 1080p 4ms Monitor

Level 18 gunner to di werl!

Getting more difficult to level now. Takes a while.
    With lvl 18 I max 2 abilities: shield and the explosive barrel.

I LOVE the explosive barrel. It gives 45 damage and 12 damage over time with it's burning effect. What I love is that it burns the person who gets hit. Even when you are inside a tank.

I find it so funny to see these guys jump out of their tanks, engulfed in flames. So easy to pick them off.