Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: console games are gettng boring to me

Default Re: console games are gettng boring to me

bwoy all i do when i turn on the ps2 is put in guilty gear xx and zoe (zone of the enders 2) but the replay value for zoe is bout 0 or less, tis just that i love robots and mech suits and all of the like. other wise i don't play ne thing at all, guilty gear is basically the core of game time at my endz

Quote Originally Posted by death_knight
    bwoy all i do when i turn on the ps2 is put in guilty gear xx and zoe (zone of the enders 2) but the replay value for zoe is bout 0 or less, tis just that i love robots and mech suits and all of the like. other wise i don't play ne thing at all, guilty gear is basically the core of game time at my endz
    I can relate to that. Right now EA Sports Fight Night 2004 is what's in my PS2.

ever thought maybe the reason u hate console gaming is the console u have ... for wat i've read i havent seen much complaints from xbox users ... maybe them too busy playin game ...

i slightly agree with the views shared here but i do think that (especially now) great games dropping ... and though they seem like repeats u love dem to death ... for instace u ps2ites just got san andreas ... wat a game tough.

and us xbox users gettin halo2, splinter cell 3, and of course ea continuosly deliver on both. suh dont hate consoles ppl ... hate ur tastes or atleast maybe u can hate the one u have.

raspec
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"

What console games would you consider great games??