Thread: 10 great free downloads for your network

Thumbs up 10 great free downloads for your network

Got a small network, home network, medium-size network -- even an enterprise network -- and want to get the most out of it? Then I've got good news for you: 10 free pieces of software that can make your network easier to use, troubleshoot and maintain. These freebies will help everyone from networking pros to networking newbies and everyone in between.

There's plenty here for you -- great free tools for keeping your network secure; creating a quick, navigable network map; scanning networks and putting together a list of all connected devices; checking to see if your servers are up and running; even designing networks and more.

Note that I'm leaving out extremely popular and well-known free downloads, such as the Ethereal network protocol analyzer or Wireshark and am concentrating instead on lesser-known downloads
    Find More Info Here

I for one find some of these apps to be pretty useful didn't know about some of them either...
    Confucious says "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him"

Love those apps - downloaded 5 of them
    The trouble with learning from experience
    is that the test comes first and
    the lesson afterwards