Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The Ivan Experience

Default Re: The Ivan Experience

the figure has risen to 600+ now with a whole heap home less.
    that town it hit, the water rose to 4 meters. most of the dead didnt even know the water was coming. the rest escaped to their roofs. this is very sad. haiti is a like a place of special people to me as they were the first to rid themselves of the brutality of slavery all the centuries ago.....they have genuinely suffered since.......and that vexes my a**.

http://blueoceanart.com/ivan/

Well mi know the CI strong strong...but how long it ago tek cayman fi recover..look at he pictureso n that site...Unbelieveable...unuh see hoe we blessed?
    Heroes to Mentors -

Quote Originally Posted by rodalembs
    http://blueoceanart.com/ivan/

Well mi know the CI strong strong...but how long it ago tek cayman fi recover..look at he pictureso n that site...Unbelieveable...unuh see hoe we blessed?
    EXTREMELY...i hear the damage is estimated at 2 billion. they have a loooooong way to recovery

that last pic of the baby hype. Seriously though I may get a lot of stick for this but better them than us.
    Confucious says "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him"

now that jeanne has sat at sea for days, she is now looking for landfall.....
    http://www.goes.noaa.gov/GIFS/HUIR.JPG

"Woah Jeanne, won't you rock an' come in?
    Lawd, can't you see, I'm going up in steam....."

Man, I wish I could remember the Artist.

What is the deal with Cayman now? One minute I heard people died, then the next I hear nobody died. Now I hearing that they are keeping the death toll hush hush. . If that is true, why?? My aunt flew in from Cayman and she says it's devastating; homes wrecked, beaches gone and businesses ruined but they were no deaths. There was a rumour going around saying that bodies were floating around but my aunt says that the grave yard was destroyed and bodies thrown out of their coffins into the flood waters. Could that have started the rumour?
    Cayman got it worse than us yet nobody died. Could this be a cover up?
    If you doubt your power you give power to your doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by kaotik
    What is the deal with Cayman now? One minute I heard people died, then the next I hear nobody died. Now I hearing that they are keeping the death toll hush hush. . If that is true, why?? My aunt flew in from Cayman and she says it's devastating; homes wrecked, beaches gone and businesses ruined but they were no deaths. There was a rumour going around saying that bodies were floating around but my aunt says that the grave yard was destroyed and bodies thrown out of their coffins into the flood waters. Could that have started the rumour?
    Cayman got it worse than us yet nobody died. Could this be a cover up?
    Your questions are as good as mine. I have been wondering this too.
    Confucious says "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him"

I also have heard nodoby died. I have family in Cayman also.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008