Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sony Ericsson's XPERIA

Yep ive never been for SE, but this little peice of mobile engineering gets to the core of me. I might be a nokiafanboy but im still a mobile_fan.
    Pc= Hp dv6t

The only sony i rate is the M608 and 600. With better software management this would be the best sony. I take back no talk. Its the only good phone sony EVER produce
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

Quote Originally Posted by techwizz View Post
    The only sony i rate is the M608 and 600. With better software management this would be the best sony. I take back no talk. Its the only good phone sony EVER produce
    aguess you know nothing about phones and what they can do. Lesson 102 Sony ericsson has benn producing moderate to complex phones over the past 2/1/2 years if your gona compare phones in that region you will have to go to the pseries which is there most succesful line thus far p800 p900 p910 p910i
    990i was the only disappointing one in that version but yet still better than the one ur refering to. So based off facts ur so incorrect based off personal opinion well if you sey so

you know whats the problem with this phone? well basicaly this is how this side ways sliding mechanism all started yep the first set of htc came square same way which was ugly real ugly but good shortly after ppl cries was all hurd by htc which the produce a more round looking shape phones which ppl gravitated towards (9100 example) So for sony to bring back this square thing is like going back into time.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Feb 11, 2008 at 07:54 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    aguess you know nothing about phones and what they can do. Lesson 102 Sony ericsson has benn producing moderate to complex phones over the past 2/1/2 years if your gona compare phones in that region you will have to go to the pseries which is there most succesful line thus far p800 p900 p910 p910i
    990i was the only disappointing one in that version but yet still better than the one ur refering to. So based off facts ur so incorrect based off personal opinion well if you sey so
    Fully endorsed HV..... sometimes I wonder how it is that some people especially Tech noobs review a device and kill all devies based on one. Better yet pass judgement on a company because of their interaction with a few not so good devices...when the cream of the crop is yet to be even owned or explored by them.... SE has made some beautiful mobile devices... I remember when it was Nokia who was playing catchup to SE...so what, they are on top of their game now...what does that mean? Everything the SE pushes out is junk....I disagree...if you are going to pass judgement on a company...at least have a little knowledge about their product line before you go critising falsely.... The P series is a lovely product line from SE and it was the P series that started the whole smartphone craving for us Techies. It was the P series that changed the smartphone landscape. If you didn't have a P series back then you had nothing. The only straight mobile device (phone) that I have ever owned was the T68i from SE...and let me tell you something the T68i was a revolutionary mobile phone. In Fact it was dubbed the greatest mobile phone ever... especially due to the fact that it was released at a time when BT had just left the concept phase. BT earpieces wasn't even readily accessable at that time, it wasn't even known by the typical Jamaican...you tell a man seh yuh have BT on yuh phone..him tink yuh gone Psycho....for anybody to just get up and flat out disrespect SE... I think such a person has no knowledge of Tech, or Tech history....making Nokia look like they are and was always the King of Mobiles is a total lie... SE, & Motorola are the original trend setters in mobile phone technology....and I am confident that they (SE) will return and become an even more viable competitor in the very near future.... This is in no way saying that Nokia isn't doing an excellent job now....props to Nokia for the present....but I assure you if the competition fails and SE, Palm, HTC, Motorola, and the many others were to go and leave Nokia to supply our mobile Tech cravings....they would only get complacent and sloppy with what they chose to give us....so please encourage competiton as it will only stand to benefit us the consumers.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

The only thing i have to say is that i did not compare any phone to the M608. I just simple thought(my opinion) it was a good phone. I like the design. People all start write essay bout nothing.
    When it comes to sony i dont even bother compare them.
    Some people just no have nothing important fi do. All them do is come here and write essay on stuff that is not important. If it dont important to me i going to dis it no matter who it might offend
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

Based on the vids im seeing loos like SE kinda reworked WM6 with some more effects, device looks ok, definately awaiting this one.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Based on the vids im seeing loos like SE kinda reworked WM6 with some more effects, device looks ok, definately awaiting this one.
    Trust me I have a gut feeling that they struck Gold with this new device...peoples can't somebody find the specs man.........yes I know I can go look too...but time dosen't permit me to....TechJamaica is my only get away, my only free time.... yes I know I need a life... lol my wife tells me all the while.... SPECS please someone find it....
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Quote Originally Posted by techwizz View Post
    The only thing i have to say is that i did not compare any phone to the M608. I just simple thought(my opinion) it was a good phone. I like the design. People all start write essay bout nothing.
    When it comes to sony i dont even bother compare them.
    Some people just no have nothing important fi do. All them do is come here and write essay on stuff that is not important. If it dont important to me i going to dis it no matter who it might offend
    lol this is good lol the whole essay thing is funny but all we saying is that know you stuff b4 bringing it to the table, we do have ppl here who can contest whatever you say. This is one of the purposes of this site for us to learn from each other, and not fight down each others comment and thoughts.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

It's here, the XPERIA X1 QWERTY from Sony Ericsson. Yes, full QWERTY to make the most of that Windows Mobile 6 operating system. SE's new XPERIA brand will focus on multimedia and mobile web communication. The X1 then, brings a 3-inch wide VGA (800 x 480) touchscreen display, 3.2 megapixel camera (with photo light), A2DP Bluetooth, aGPS, WiFi, and microSD -- just 400MB on board. On the phone side you've got quad-band GSM/EDGE, and 900/1700/1900/2100MHz UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA (or 850/1700/1900/2100MHz in what must be a US-bound model). Navigation is accomplished via touch, arc-sliding QWERTY, 4-way key and optical joystick. Now just replace that Internet Explorer Mobile browser with Opera Mobile 9.5 or Skyfire and the 110 x 53 x 16.7-mm X1 is ready to live up to its potential. You know, when it ships in "select markets" in the second half of 2008. Full specs posted after the break.

Update: We've got the first in the wild picture.Sony Ericsson XPERIATM X1 – At a Glance

Camera

* Auto focus
    * 3.2 megapixel camera
    * Photo light
    * Video recording

Music

* Bluetooth™ stereo (A2DP)
    * Media player
    * Music tones
    * PlayNow™
    * Windows Media Player Mobile
    * 3D games