Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sony Ericsson's XPERIA

From the 'looks' of things i say them hit rock bottom. No gold here
    Last edited by techwizz; Feb 11, 2008 at 01:19 PM.
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

Techwizz you need to grow up. I have not been here in a little while, but I expected someone would post the new Sony Ericsson releases. I also expected the stans to come out like yourself. It just goes to show, that no matter what, people can never be pleased.

Nokia is known for making some of the least attractive mobile phones, generally bulky and with out of this world keypads etc. And now, Sony Ericsson steps outside it's box and HITS with a spanking new device and all you can see are the "looks". You seriously are full of you know what.

The usual reason you go about bragging about your ugly Nokias is in main part to the inside. So why the fuss now about the "looks" of things? I wish you'd be more moderated by the so-called moderators on this forum. You're becoming very annoying and useless on here.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Quote Originally Posted by technoboy View Post
    Techwizz you need to grow up. I have not been here in a little while, but I expected someone would post the new Sony Ericsson releases. I also expected the stans to come out like yourself. It just goes to show, that no matter what, people can never be pleased.

Nokia is known for making some of the least attractive mobile phones, generally bulky and with out of this world keypads etc. And now, Sony Ericsson steps outside it's box and HITS with a spanking new device and all you can see are the "looks". You seriously are full of you know what.

The usual reason you go about bragging about your ugly Nokias is in main part to the inside. (you sure bout that) So why the fuss now about the "looks" of things? I wish you'd be more moderated by the so-called moderators on this forum. You're becoming very annoying and useless on here.
    stop mek di man get you out Techno.... I tell you learn the art of ignoring.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    stop mek di man get you out Techno.... I tell you learn the art of ignoring.
    I guess I really should but man I just can't stand to hear *mierda* all the time. How can one be so bias? Without giving merit where its due just go off like that? This forum is not very constructive at all.

But anyway still, I'll certainly try my best to do so. I expect some rebuttal but whatever. Just hot air.

P.S. Cultus when quoting you guys must stop adding comments inside. That defeats the purpose of quoting. I just saw where you said "you sure bout that". No, maybe it's not just what's on the inside at all.
    Last edited by Technoboy; Feb 11, 2008 at 03:19 PM.

How can one be so bias? Without giving merit where its due just go off like that? This forum is not very constructive at all.
    Thats something I have come to realise about these newbies..maybe its due mainly to their age group. They strike me as very young with little experience in the real world of technology. So its just the child in them thats ranting. Thats the part about them that I learn to ignore...You should too....Because for me Technology is Technology regardless of the make/model. Once it delivers what it should and make me happy.

P.S. Cultus when quoting you guys must stop adding comments inside. That defeats the purpose of quoting. I just saw where you said "you sure bout that". No, maybe it's not just what's on the inside at all.
    I know ...but I just couldn't resist the urge...its something I rarely do however. If Iv'e done it thrice I've done it alot...

Please take timeout to read.
    First of all technoboy i'm not in any rush to grow up. I did rate you still but since i started that thread about the sony petition you change up.
    Your had a point when you said nokia had the bulky phone, yes i too used to make fun of them. I aint going to lie i hate sony. I hate them. I'm totally biased. I bet you never see in some of the threads when i rate up sony. No you not going to see that.
    You said i should've made new post bout the new sony phone. Look how many there are already made by mobile fan.
    You should definately follow cultus' advice and ignore me. If you dont like what i have to say, who cares. I couldn't care less.
    I promised myself i would try my best to make anymore bad remarks to anyone here on techjamaica and thats what i'll continue to do.
    Just keep on listening to cultus. I am a teen, what you expect? That i should only make serious remake when others are having fun.
    I've made many valuable contribution to this forum so i wont make........you know what forget it.
    I'll keep bashing sony where ever i see necessary. Its my opinion and i do have a right to it just like you.
    Technoboy no ratings for you
    i'll not make any further comments on this matter, i'll just continue doing my thing
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

Let's just seal the deal here. I don't give a rats *** if some teen who hasn't left the breast yet wants to rate me or not. Just quit littering the forum with your anti-Sony Ericsson crap. We all get the point by now.

Folks, back to the xperia discussion please.

Technoboy whats the cpu speed and ram. I cant find any info.
    Pc= Hp dv6t

Let's just seal the deal here. I don't give a rats *** if some teen who hasn't left the breast yet wants to rate me or not. Just quit littering the forum with your anti-Sony Ericsson crap. We all get the point by now.
    As i told you b4 techoboy just relax you will always in life has some one thats opposing, now back then it was me and you going at it remember but i then saw that you took things really deep so i let you be now hes here opposing also he might not back down you need to know how to handle preasure, just relax and let him speak.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by mobile_fan_2k5 View Post
    Folks, back to the xperia discussion please.

Technoboy whats the cpu speed and ram. I cant find any info.
    Thats what I am longing to see....I really really curious to see what SE has delivered to us this time around...