Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sony Ericsson's XPERIA

Default Sony Ericsson's XPERIA

I believe SE got a hit right here. SE its the first time im gonna congratulate them. This Fone is freaking awesome. Thsi thing has windows mobile on it. Althought this is a copy of Nokia n810

http://www.engadget.com/2008/02/10/s...indows-mobile/
    Pc= Hp dv6t

ah i like it. dem just fi put 1 inna mi hand now
    Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.

Click for Video Preview of Interface

BUBBA A wah u think bout this thing. "SE caan eat a food now" They were starving for a hit and they may have found one.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Feb 11, 2008 at 07:57 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts
    Pc= Hp dv6t

why is it that i dont find it amuzing i think i pref the iphone iphone screen and design looks better.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Yung_Jah Guest

I agree wid yu on that one....the design sucks. iPhone design is even much better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by mobile_fan_2k5 View Post
    BUBBA A wah u think bout this thing. "SE caan eat a food now" They were starving for a hit and they may have found one.
    what! Let them stave some more. Oh, i'm so cruel, i completely forgot about the workers. The inside kinda looks good but the outer section looks like the nokia 6708. Lol. Better them turn it ina laptop.
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

More info....

http://www.news.com/8301-13860_3-986...l?tag=nefd.top

Sony Ericsson to do first Windows phone
    Posted by Ina Fried | 7 comments

Update: 10:25 p.m. with photo, more details

Handset maker Sony Ericsson is announcing plans for its first Windows Mobile device, a move aimed at boosting the company's presence in the North American smartphone market.

The first product is a business-oriented phone with a QWERTY keyboard, but a family of devices is expected. Over time, Microsoft hopes Sony Ericsson will leverage its camera and music expertise to help build more consumer-oriented devices.

Xperia X1 has an unusual arc slider that reveals the QWERTY keyboard.
    (Credit: Sony Ericsson)

"They've really got some great consumer brands that we'd love to partner with and bring to Windows Mobile," Microsoft Vice President Pieter Knook said in an interview.

The company is expected to have more to say about Windows Mobile in general at its press conference Monday, but Microsoft isn't announcing any details on its future operating systems. There have been rumors aplenty about both a modest update to Windows Mobile 6 and a future version that would have much more touch-screen capabilities a la the iPhone.

Knook acknowledged that Apple has included some nice features with the iPhone, particularly in the Web browser, but declined to talk about when Microsoft might incorporate some of those advances.

"We are certainly investing in the browser," Knook said. "We are certainly investing in entertainment scenarios."

Photo handling is another area he identified as important. The most recent version of Windows Mobile allows for photos to be uploaded to Windows Live Spaces, but Knook said there's more work to do on that front.

"That's still an area where the user experience is more cumbersome than it needs to be," Knook said. As for music, Knook noted the company's recent purchase of Musiwave, as well as the work being done by Microsoft's Zune team.

"We do envisage that some of those experiences will come to the Windows Mobile platform in the future," Knook said.
    Update: The device will be known as the Xperia X1, featuring a 3-inch VGA display with an "arc slider" to slide out the keyboard. The device will support HSDPA and HSUPA networks, as well as Wi-Fi.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Feb 11, 2008 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Added quote tags
    iPad 2 (32GB) Black iOS5
    Apple MacBook Pro Mac OS X Mountain Lion Gold Master Edition 10.8
    Sony Vaio Win 7 & Ubuntu
    Samsung I9100 Galaxy S IIHyDrOG3N-ICS 10.04 [4.0.4] Powered by LIME 3G

bottom line is a ugly device mabe if i get it i would use it but my money aint buying it.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

I read on the net that the handset was actually made entirely by HTC. That explains the different look as compared to the normal ericsson styling

The form factor is not the best I've seen....and now that you mentioned HTC I can understand why....its too square for me...and a bit on the fat side...but its a device I will definately aquire for testing purposes....I hope SE has struck Gold with this one...I am still waiting to see the full specifications of the device...
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.