Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Microsoft Finally Able to Prevent Piracy through SP1

I found a picture of what they looked like:

Quote Originally Posted by pogi_2nr View Post
    lol microsoft sure wastes a lot of money on trying to stop piracy. I think after I saw crackers reverse engineer software to bypass the hardware security dongles all hope was lost.
    i didn't even realise that they did that too, i thought the fact that these types software is usually bought by large corporations and not really marketed so there would be no interest by hackers to trouble them. Or is it that companies teamed up and hired hackers to crack their enterprise software
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Feb 11, 2008 at 08:00 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts

NOT hackproof, just the amount of time and rewards for hacking it makes it an unattractive target.....people been cloning hardware keys since they came out

knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

After Vista Service Pack 1 itself, (which we posted few days ago) here comes a x64 (64bit) version of Vista with SP1 integrated already. Best thing to do is fresh install and you are ready to go. It’s fully cracked with OEM hack method, so no worry about activation and other *****s. Probably “normal” x86 (32bit) with SP1 integrated is next to come by our sceners…
    -- www.rlslog.com

ahhbwoy..
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan