Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Devil May Cry 4

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    lol eh ehh nuh time!!!! first person shooter,third person shoters sports, racing and some fighting like marvel vs capcom...my ting dem dat....dem devil may cry rubbish and warcraft nonsense and god of war mi nuh dig it
    pezz u have issues youth, how u must nuh like god of war, everybody to their opinion still
    The greatest discovery of all men through lifetime is that a man can alter his life by altering his attitude!

This is a very good game. Been playing on the X360 and loving it
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

Quote Originally Posted by Nestersan View Post
    I played DMC3 on PC, man after 10 min i deleted it, it come in like crysis, pretty dunce
    yow mi just a go install this game enuh.............you sure say it is that dunce...or mi should give it a try for my self.cause from mi hear them speech deh enuh mi not even wah bother to install it
    Call or text 8924222 for info on product for sale or seeking thanks

I say all to his own. Personally i think that if i can slash a man 3 times and him dead, a dont need to do no wicked style. In DMC if u need all that style to beat some ppl then yea, but if is jus fo show, dat to me wudda get real boring real fast....See a ute a play 4 and the time him tek fi do a wicked combo. A see him kill a similar monster wid just 2 good swing, a ask maself, whats the poing..........30 different all air hype move ->30 secs.....2 good swing ->2 secs. Hmmmm
    Phenom II X4 955 (3.6Ghz), HD 4670(soon upgrade), AM2+ gigabit board, 4gb DDR2, cant afford any 3 yet....

Well the point is one is a slow and painful death and one is like *woosh slice* (instant). And it gives you different ways to play the game so it harder to get bored.

And the best ting is it don't require a supa machine to run like Crysis does, so more people will get DMC. Still though they are two different games and this thread is about DMC so stop the comparison foolishness.

And pezz mi nuh understand how yuh can like Marvel vs. Capcom and nuh Like DMC. They both basically have hacking and slashing attributes, only ting one is 3D adventure with a wicked storyline.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

DMC mad pezz just don't like adventure games, i want to get 4 for pc
    Sever: Aege
    Build: Unknown Blader(LvL 80)

Quote Originally Posted by -=KzR.Erasor=- View Post
    I say all to his own. Personally i think that if i can slash a man 3 times and him dead, a dont need to do no wicked style. In DMC if u need all that style to beat some ppl then yea, but if is jus fo show, dat to me wudda get real boring real fast....See a ute a play 4 and the time him tek fi do a wicked combo. A see him kill a similar monster wid just 2 good swing, a ask maself, whats the poing..........30 different all air hype move ->30 secs.....2 good swing ->2 secs. Hmmmm
    you gettin points at the end of each level, stylish kills gets u more points. the more points u have the better items u can buy.
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS

and more points mean more upgrades for your weapons and guns
    Sever: Aege
    Build: Unknown Blader(LvL 80)

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    lol eh ehh nuh time!!!! first person shooter,third person shoters sports, racing and some fighting like marvel vs capcom...my ting dem dat....dem devil may cry rubbish and warcraft nonsense and god of war mi nuh dig it
    to be fair most fps these fits the bill for being rubbish more than Dmc or GOW

Quote Originally Posted by generaldane View Post
    to be fair most fps these fits the bill for being rubbish more than Dmc or GOW

around 70% of fpses ur in a building movin from room to room shootin enemies. thats all. them have a little story but nuthin complex. thats y i have to love games like COD 4, crysis and halo. i hear resistance and killzone on ps3 are good but ive never played them b4
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS