Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Devil May Cry 4

Read the sentence I typed again SLOWLY and see if you get what i am shooting at....(sigh)
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    nice trailer but mi nuh play rubbish.....who cares if cares if the devil cry
    I dont understand how yuh fi seh DMC is rubbish, the game MADD, only reason why i wouldnt play is because is just computer you fighting against and for the last few years mi kinda get addicted to MMO's. but my bro play DMC and God of War which to me is very similar and i could only manage to play maybe one or 2 stages b4 i get bored but the game good and the story at the end of each stage is a nice mini movie bonus. Games like DMC and God of War to me is just as fun watching someone play and sataying one side say ..."yow guh ova deh suh", "yow yuh nuh see yuh pass the exit", "yow use sword now use sword now"......
    Last edited by Taktician; Feb 7, 2008 at 05:43 PM.

Back seat Taktician !! lol
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Taktician View Post
    I dont understand how yuh fi seh DMC is rubbish, the game MADD, only reason why i wouldnt play is because is just computer you fighting against and for the last few years mi kinda get addicted to MMO's. but my bro play DMC and God of War which to me is very similar and i could only manage to play maybe one or 2 stages b4 i get bored but the game good and the story at the end of each stage is a nice mini movie bonus. Games like DMC and God of War to me is just as fun watching someone play and sataying one side say ..."yow guh ova deh suh", "yow yuh nuh see yuh pass the exit", "yow use sword now use sword now"......
    eh ehh nuh tell me dat devil may cry and god of war is rubbish dat need to recycle
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by Nestersan View Post
    I played DMC3 on PC, man after 10 min i deleted it, it come in like crysis, pretty dunce
    OK? Crysis --> (click me) and Devil May Cry --> (click me too).

One require actual Skills and the other require a whole heap a button mashing and patience fi complete.

Always saw people playing DMC on consoles and was hoping it would release for pc to. And when I si the special edition out for pc, I get dat in no time and couldn't put it down till I done it. I hope they put out an edition of part 4 for pc to cause 3 was sick.
    Last edited by Powpow; Feb 7, 2008 at 11:41 PM.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

which one require skills ?

Don't say crysis please....
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

Devil may cry require skills to play if ur gonna play it on one of the harder difficulties. if u just hack and slash ur way through the game u will get bored. u have to learn and master the tons of combo to enjoy the game. for example i was fightin an enemy, first i use my sword to hit him up in the air then i jump up in the air to where he was, as the enemy was falling i use the devil bringer(demonic arm) to bring him back up in the air. shoot him a few times, slash with my sword a few times, then i took away his weapon and used it against him then when he was close to death i slam dunk him into the ground. while doin all this we were both airborn.

there are much better combos to learn and the story is good enuff.
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS

Quote Originally Posted by Malloc-X View Post
    Devil may cry require skills to play if ur gonna play it on one of the harder difficulties. if u just hack and slash ur way through the game u will get bored. u have to learn and master the tons of combo to enjoy the game. for example i was fightin an enemy, first i use my sword to hit him up in the air then i jump up in the air to where he was, as the enemy was falling i use the devil bringer(demonic arm) to bring him back up in the air. shoot him a few times, slash with my sword a few times, then i took away his weapon and used it against him then when he was close to death i slam dunk him into the ground. while doin all this we were both airborn.

there are much better combos to learn and the story is good enuff.
    hear weh me a seh just slash the the devil may cry disc in 2 and dash it weh
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    hear weh me a seh just slash the the devil may cry disc in 2 and dash it weh

yow the thing look rough, just give up man, u know u want to play it to
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade
    League of Legends ID: retroe

Quote Originally Posted by retroblast View Post
    yow the thing look rough, just give up man, u know u want to play it to
    lol eh ehh nuh time!!!! first person shooter,third person shoters sports, racing and some fighting like marvel vs capcom...my ting dem dat....dem devil may cry rubbish and warcraft nonsense and god of war mi nuh dig it
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup