4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 75.00%
  • No

1 25.00%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Teensicle's PSP Mod Guide

Yung_Jah Guest

I would suggest that you guys send these things via PM....mi nuh wah mini get lock down like other torrent site

Good link Fortis.....

I have God of War for 4 weeks now....200mb+....have alot of levels to go through.....so I guess certain things from a 1gig game was removed... I have managed to buck the game too....

I have about 4 DVDs of games....one of which is around 3.7gig. All the other 3 is full.

The only problem is that I only have 1gig of memory....and I need more to play these big games like Final Fantasy, Tekken, etc. Most of the games I have are in the region 500 to 900mb
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; May 5, 2008 at 09:49 AM. Reason: merged multiple posts

thnx it is a good link but after a downloads u have to wait 2hrs that is lame(megaupload)........4 weeks...me tooo but i had to wait a week for me 2GB card....i need a 4/8GB card to put mi god of war and FF7 without add and removing when i done wid it or get tired of it.....and i just got about 20GB of Psp games,yo i still have the apple theme from when it got modded 3 months ago(3.71 m33)
    Ok is this version good?
    should i upgrade it or leave it??
    Last edited by Fortis_Techie; Apr 1, 2008 at 08:20 PM. Reason: added questions
    Gaming Rig:CM HAF 912|Core i5-3570k|8GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz|Asrock z77 Extreme4|MSI GTX 760 OC 4GB DDR5|1TB WD Bluex2+60GB Corsair Force 3 SSD|CM EXtreme2 725w

3.71 is the most stable version so its good and it plays all, but im at 3.90 m33 which is alos good, better if u have a slim. i have GOW 2 the week it came out finished it in 6hrs on normal level and played over on hard. Great game, u can play as a diff characters when startin a new game neva tried it though.
    Qualifications: CXC's; Telecommunication Diploma; Electronics Communication Systems Diploma; I.T. Essentials; CCNA; CCNP.

Yea GOW on the psp is great , i am playing FF Crisis Core ... graphic is great ,cut scene are super ...

man same here finished normal in 6 hrs but it took mi about 10-13hrs just to finish God Mode...also man FF7 long but it is worth the game play also i hate about FF7 if they would only allow more charcter to be playable that would be kool but the fight mode would be like FFX so there is basically no problems lol........can u tell me where to get the 3.90 M33 firmware??
    Gaming Rig:CM HAF 912|Core i5-3570k|8GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz|Asrock z77 Extreme4|MSI GTX 760 OC 4GB DDR5|1TB WD Bluex2+60GB Corsair Force 3 SSD|CM EXtreme2 725w

i feel like showing off.... 3.90 m33-3 with 3.93 features ane 1.50 v2 add on also 4gig mem stick....
    www.carhuntja.com - Buy and Sell Cars in Jamaica! - Coming Soon
    www.blackspade-ent.com - Jamaicas #1 Online Community
    www.mybbunlock.com - Instant Blackberry Unlocks Only 9.99 USD
    www.starallianceja.com - Negril's #1 In Entertainment

Yung_Jah Guest

Are you using a PSP Slim, Teensicle?

Have you guys ever tried 3.90 on the Fat PSP? Is it stable?

I now have 6 DVDs of Games.....I guess they have passed the amount you have Fortis.

Yeah, that site is lame....have to wait couple hours to start to download another....and the worse part is....some games have Part 1, 2 and sometimes 3....waste of time.....lol...

I have narrowed down some games that I need to get...but especially Tekken I am more interested in....but won't work on the 1gig memory...need 2gig or 4gig of mem. Don't see myself going for a 8gig.

i fried my 1st battery making the pandora
    after that easy sailing i mod the slim psp's and the big one
    also unbrick them too

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Yung_Jah View Post

Have you guys ever tried 3.90 on the Fat PSP? Is it stable? .
    i have a fat and 3.90 m33 is pretty stable
    www.carhuntja.com - Buy and Sell Cars in Jamaica! - Coming Soon
    www.blackspade-ent.com - Jamaicas #1 Online Community
    www.mybbunlock.com - Instant Blackberry Unlocks Only 9.99 USD
    www.starallianceja.com - Negril's #1 In Entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by Yung_Jah View Post

Have you guys ever tried 3.90 on the Fat PSP? Is it stable?

I now have 6 DVDs of Games.....I guess they have passed the amount you have Fortis.

Yeah, that site is lame....have to wait couple hours to start to download another....and the worse part is....some games have Part 1, 2 and sometimes 3....waste of time.....lol...

I have narrowed down some games that I need to get...but especially Tekken I am more interested in....but won't work on the 1gig memory...need 2gig or 4gig of mem. Don't see myself going for a 8gig.
    hmmm...u have 6 DVD???lol i got about 30GB of games is that more than u???yea i know it is lame but i got most of them from there....any other suggestions then??i just got a 1GB and 2gb......i need to get a 4GB but i cant find them for a reasonable price??how much for a 4GB muchless??lol.........and i saw a frind wid a 16GB but i thought it was a lie but when i saw 10.6Gb free i almost beat him to die for it lol