Thread: Save HD DVD" Petition Garners Thousands Of Signatures

Default Save HD DVD" Petition Garners Thousands Of Signatures

Over 13,000 signatures have endorsed a "save HD DVD" petition less than three weeks after it was first put online.

The petition opened up after Warner Home Video decided to drop HD DVD support and move to Blu-ray exclusively. Warner released a subsequent statement saying that the consumer has chosen Blu-ray as the victor.

"I'm starting this petition in order to support HD-DVD and hopefully save it, and to show Warner Brothers that the consumer has not 'clearly' chosen Blu-Ray," wrote the petition instigator
    I dont like sony so I signed up myself, you can do the same here http://www.petitiononline.com/SAVEHDD/petition.html
    ZEN
    CPU CORE i7 6850k @ 4GHz, RAM Gskill 32GB DDR4 3200mhz, GPU Asus GTX1070 Aura Storage: Samsung 512GB 950 Pro M.2 SSD , 500GB EVO , Cooling & Power Corsair RM750i & H100i V2 Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Atx

BLU-RAY win man .. yah .. lol

The consumers have not chosen, but unfortunately the movie studios already made the choice for them.

I always thought HD DVD would win because it was so much more affordable but the way things are going, Blu Ray is going to monopolize the Hi Def DVD market.

Sony....monopoly.... Not words a wise consumer wants to hear if they know Sony Corp.
    So I Heard You Liek Mudkipz?

blu-ray is the better technological standard. So it already won the HD wars about 3 weeks ago.
    Pc= Hp dv6t

How is blu-ray a better technological standard? Cant remember where a read it but HD has a better future seeing that a player now will always be able to read new features
    Phenom II X4 955 (3.6Ghz), HD 4670(soon upgrade), AM2+ gigabit board, 4gb DDR2, cant afford any 3 yet....

desperate much? Ppl even petitioning. LAME!

M$ is behind Hd, the king of monopolies!
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

the PPL them a protest fi HD, when them ready fi watch a HD movie them nah go have no disc fi put in. LOL
    Pc= Hp dv6t