Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BYOC LAN PARTY 26.Jan.2008.

Quote Originally Posted by KoyoteGambit View Post
    Cool, so this has been done before. Nice.
    So...
    max use to host some of the best lanparties in kingston,
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

how much funds we need for this max
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze View Post
    max use to host some of the best lanparties in kingston,
    Ok, so this is basically for a set crowd then, thats why the lull on info?
    Only we can save us.

Guys, you have it NIIICCE in kingston. We don't have those things here in cold cold clarendon.

Quote Originally Posted by slo_phkr View Post
    Guys, you have it NIIICCE in kingston. We don't have those things here in cold cold clarendon.
    I actually live in Clarendon and so does a whole mountain of Gamers, I actually invited a few friends to TechJa, but the are all busy with GOW, Cryssis and such delights.

And where the HECK in Clarendon is cold???
    Only we can save us.

where the HECK in Clarendon is cold???
    Ever been to spaldings?? and I did not say we don't have gamers here, I mean that we never host LAN parties.

Quote Originally Posted by slo_phkr View Post
    Ever been to spaldings?? and I did not say we don't have gamers here, I mean that we never host LAN parties.
    Spaldings. I stand corrected, spent a year in Kyle there. Cold is right. And I know gamers are everywhere, it just take someone like you to just clear out your living room, have a electrician check the breakers (we know how dem build house out here) and invite a few friends and bam. Either charge or sell some refreshments to cover the utility cost and thats it. My last LAN party was at my office in Mandeville over 6 years ago. DOOM, DIABLO, can't even remember the others. And we had a blast back then. Slo, step up, you the boss there.

I have four friends who houses are wired via CAT5 cables and they play all the while. (Its funny to see the cables running over roof tops.)
    Only we can save us.

I did not cater for a specific crowd.... if anyone here was into lan parties like i was.... you would know i even advertised on www.lanparty.com... crazy site... i was hyped back in da days... but age is not funny... you realise you cant swing a crt with one hand again.... you dont even wanna lift it at all... pulling down the computer to set it up back is like a chore...

Anyway i placed the ad on TechJamaica becuz yall are invited... what yall thought it was a decoration...

Gaming is prolly bout 300-500...
    Watching is free... cuz spectatorship is a must...
    cell: 807-4523| email: mysonchug@yahoo.com | PM Me

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFactor1 View Post
    I did not cater for a specific crowd.... if anyone here was into lan parties like i was.... you would know i even advertised on www.lanparty.com... crazy site... i was hyped back in da days... but age is not funny... you realise you cant swing a crt with one hand again.... you dont even wanna lift it at all... pulling down the computer to set it up back is like a chore...

Anyway i placed the ad on TechJamaica becuz yall are invited... what yall thought it was a decoration...

Gaming is prolly bout 300-500...
    Watching is free... cuz spectatorship is a must...
    Decoration, nah sah, nuttin like that. No disrespect intended.
    Only we can save us.

Yow Max I really caan mek this one but plan a next one soon. I live in Clarendon so if Clarendon massive wah plan up a ting... mi wi fwd wid mi betsy!

Max....laptops ok too?
    Last edited by Electrotechnic; Jan 25, 2008 at 11:10 AM.

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate