Thread: Blue Tooth Dongle Remote Controlll

Default Blue Tooth Dongle Remote Controlll

hey can anyone tell me how i can attatch my bluetooth dongle to my laptop then use my w810! sony ericss. to control it? like a TV remote? thank you velly velly much hehe

buy a blue tooth dongle an install it the icons will tell u which one to use (test with a 6630, 3230,ngage plus sony etc works very good
    price range from 1050-1500 they all the same diff. store diff. price
    ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS
    3624985DIGI/\ 323-2515 LIME

i bought one called: nexxt solutions.. and i it came with a mini disc that is too small to fit in my computer, so i went on there web site an download the softwre for the blutooth dongle.. and now i can only send an recieve files with my pc.. but the remote control part wont work :Sad:

my friend put the mini disc in the drive bay an close it when installin some pop up will come up click yes all the way untill finish
    ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS
    3624985DIGI/\ 323-2515 LIME

Quote Originally Posted by andre33 View Post
    i bought one called: nexxt solutions.. and i it came with a mini disc that is too small to fit in my computer, so i went on there web site an download the softwre for the blutooth dongle.. and now i can only send an recieve files with my pc.. but the remote control part wont work :Sad:
    On the cd is the driver for the dongle an more than likely for the control so if u dont install the cd you will not get the benefit of it an downloadin the software wont work alone..plus the little cd is able to fit in the small section of ur cd drive

i jus plugin ma dongle and pair up wit ma phone....then it ask mi if i want to start remote control(sony ericsson) and i seh yes and there we go.....if ntn.... jus go to 'entertainment' on di phone after u pair it up and select remote control...
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

the cd isnt too small .....if u look at the disc tray u will see the smaller circle just place it in and close the drive and ur good to go.

works like a charm when i wanna go thru my playlist and away from the pc ......
    hp touchsmart 610 1030f

It depends on the type of dongle ur using, if it's one of the microsoft automatic install ones it's much easier to work than the ones that comes with its own cd. Now for the ones that that comes with thier own cd it's very technical to configure for u to use it for remote, moreover, not all of them allows the remote feature, especially the Soliel types, because these with thier own CD only use with the program on the CD and in most cases not compatible with microsoft features.

now if you have one of the microsoft dongles, the plug n play types ur good to go, however, it's likely u'll need a bluetooth remote control software like COntrol Freak, Bemused, PuppetMaster etc etc, these work on phones that uses symbian or windows mobile OS, so there this should be enough info for ya, holla back if any problems stil