Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: !Personal experiences with symbian and WM!

I said think like a business man not like L. Anyway your choice. Good if you get to explore still
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

i say u settle with the 1100 for now and save cash towards summer an who mite tell by summer u mite jus be able to get the fone or u evn may see sometime else u want...think like a busines man as techwizz seh

its hard for a tech-savvy person has myself to stick with a 1100. It can only call and recieve calls. Thats it. Has lame as the razr is it can surf GPRS download opera and alot other java apps.
    Pc= Hp dv6t

UMM well what u call dirt cheap? and that phone aint so bad at all the nokia n95 price is actualy cheap now the iphone is the problem the iphone at some places selling for 72000 which it actualy cost 499----31kja with tax nokia n95 660-----36k and sell here for 40k thats reasonable.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

hv_thug what country are u in, the exchange rate is 69 and 660X69= 45,540 ja. And the 660 price is too high for a n95-1. That 660 sounds more like a 8gb version. The s710 im offered is going for 16k and im not the only one considering it where i live 2 other tech savvy PPL are eyeing it. The guy buys a s710 and doesnt know jack crap about cellphones. He only knows about the typical razr. He said is daughter recommended the fone to him. He's not what i'd call up-to date.
    Pc= Hp dv6t

Quote Originally Posted by mobile_fan_2k5 View Post
    hv_thug what country are u in, the exchange rate is 69 and 660X69= 45,540 ja. And the 660 price is too high for a n95-1. That 660 sounds more like a 8gb version. The s710 im offered is going for 16k and im not the only one considering it where i live 2 other tech savvy PPL are eyeing it. The guy buys a s710 and doesnt know jack crap about cellphones. He only knows about the typical razr. He said is daughter recommended the fone to him. He's not what i'd call up-to date.
    Lol his daughter ah boi he must be so sorry he bought it now

give of the link if you not gonna buy it then.
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis