View Poll Results: Who will win the War???

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nintendo

20 33.90%
  • Microsoft

20 33.90%
  • Sony

15 25.42%
  • Not Sure

4 6.78%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Which Company Will Win the War for this Generation of Systems

Cool Nintendo Rules

Couldnt have said it better myself Pow Pow! Looking forward to the Wii U!
    Hostile Takeover - It's Funny how money changes situations.
    Check out my link below
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAinzlee

Oh the disappointment that was the ps3. Can't play ps2 games, can't use ps2 controllers. Sony trying to resell old games with HD graphics. Porting PSP games to the ps3. The PS3 dam near killed the gaming industry. Well at least GT5 came out what thats worth. Its been a boring generation, could have been much better if Wii had not being the run-away success that it was by including 4 gamecube controller ports on the front. The xbox360 did its thing, didn't really bring much new must have games to the industry - apart from maybe mass effect and a bazzilian FPS/shooters. Oh and we shall not forget the never ending supply of DLC extentions.

I don't know what the next gen will bring, more pretty graphics and more DLC, but this one was good while it lasted, Sony is going to try and ride the PS3 into the 10year life cycle but its already been hack so I don't know.

Hopefully the systems get better... This one had potential but at the end of the day they ended up following Wii's winnign formula - the movements era has begun and will continue
    Check out my link below

better graphics definitely, I'm not sure what else. Maybe I'm just a jaded gamer. Hopefully we get a new starfox.

Better AI. Screw graphics.
    "As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song
    “Great ideas are often opposed by violent reactions of mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein

Nintendo will always be the best to me
    b who u r an say wat u feel bcauz those who mind dont matter an those who matter dont mind

Sony already won this in terms of quality. In terms of who got the most money.... Nintendo probably. Tho they werent really in the gen and already bringing out a new console
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Cool

are you serious... of course Nintendo was apart of the generation and Sony actually placed last (at least so far) as MS has them beat with online game play.... Nintendo is always smart in releasing their system and getting as many into homes as possible. it seems to always work...
    Check out my link below