View Poll Results: Who will win the War???

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nintendo

20 33.90%
  • Microsoft

20 33.90%
  • Sony

15 25.42%
  • Not Sure

4 6.78%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Company Will Win the War for this Generation of Systems

Cool Which Company Will Win the War for this Generation of Systems

As i was discussing wit a fellow game head today it's too late in the game for Sony to even try to come back and pass Microsoft much less Nintendo. We all know the next gens of systems will be out in about three, four years tops. Does anybody really think that at the end of the war the outcome won't be

1. Nintendo
    2. Microsoft
    3. Sony

???

Lemme hear you all....

(By the way I hear Sega is going to try and come back for the nex gen )
    Last edited by ainsleydacres; Jan 4, 2008 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Added Info
    Hostile Takeover - It's Funny how money changes situations.
    Check out my link below
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAinzlee

No they are not, just a rumour...

Sony will overtake MS sooner or later, MS will release Newer Xbox console just about 6 months before that.

Nintendo will be financial Winner, but still will lack mainstream gaming support due to lack of ability to push polys in games like VF6 or Resident Evil 6.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Nestersan View Post

Sony will overtake MS sooner or later, MS will release Newer Xbox console just about 6 months before that.

Nintendo will be financial Winner, but still will lack mainstream gaming support due to lack of ability to push polys in games like VF6 or Resident Evil 6.
    A win is a win still. i started to shiver in the last gen games when the Cube didn't take off. The great Nintendo has come back for the throne. I don't think Sony will catch MS unless they drop the price to match the 360. i mean right now its just a few games on the PS3 that i can't play on 360. Nintendo i think has the formula. alot of first party exclusives and game play.
    Hostile Takeover - It's Funny how money changes situations.
    Check out my link below
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAinzlee

Quote Originally Posted by Nestersan View Post

eh eh di sony part mi nuh kow bout dat

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    eh eh di sony part mi nuh kow bout dat
    ur talking like the 360 is much better than the sony ps3 anyways
    its just the price difference
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--

Japan hates M$, 90% of game devs are in Japan. Short of FPS macho games, the Xbox does not have an exclusive library like Sony does.

PS3 Dec sales: Japan: 57,906 America: 143,771, Others:246,814 Total: 448,491
    XBOX Dec sales: Japan:7,022 America:188,145 Others:142,155 Total:337,322

Notice the trend... Sony is slowly catching up, cause they seem to realise the arrogance and blatant lies they tried before not working out, and they have dropped the price, and have some solid stuff like MGS4 and Gran Turismo 5 for exclusives.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

wii has won this round.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    wii has won this round.
    I disagree. Nintendo appeals to a much younger demographic overall than Sony or Microsoft. Most people still think of Nintendo as the kids gaming console.

As for Microsoft and Sony... Microsoft had a headstart of a few months, but Sony is makin up the ground... after all let's be honest; the only real edge Xbox360 has over PS3 is the price. PS3 has more exclusives... plus the lion's share of most markets outside of the US
    The Wisest Men Follow Their Own Direction - Euripedes

did u try to find a wii most of last year? in any case this demographic thing is nonsense. all my friends are over 30 and they all have wiis. hell even some of them their parents have wiis. thats the thing about the wii that caught everyone off guard, it appealed to all demographics. the ps3 and 360 were fighting over the hardcore gamer who was willing to spend $500+ and dont blink. as a percentage of the general population the hardcore gamer isnt that great a number, the wii appeals to the everyman and everywoman. its outsold both the ps3 and 360 in a bad way.

Sony... the only reason Nintedo has the lead is because most of their killer games are already out, wait for MGS4 and GT5 and then Sony's numbers will sky rocket
    "And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge"