Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unlocking iphones with Stealthsim for otb 1.1.2

ok, i can confirm also stealthsim worked

i bought a brand new digi sim card about a week ago, but it didnt even work at all. last nite i just killed the battery for the iphone turned it on, and BOOM! searching . . . . DIGICEL

so yea it works, and ppl would probably be getting a keypad, recent calls, sms crashes from it after. duno if its stealthsim or the fact that jamaica isnt really a official distributed country. But i also did a hex edit on one of the iphone files which fixed it perfectly.

so far right now, im going to try edit iworld to see if it stops the crashing with the stealthsim that causes a "no sim" from time to time.

just a note for anyone with stealthsim or planning to get one, if it shows no sim, try rebooting, most likely it will be back online with ur network, well it worked for me

and for the ppl asking about stealth sim, it aint cheap but it works for all versions supposingly w/o software edit. i can get it shipped for ppl for a small toll, but i wont guarantee if it works for u or not. but the base price to get one shipped to u is around 140 - 180 usd, 140 is the minimum i believe if u get it shipped in bulks

anyways, will update with w/e happens with iworld

o i guess i missed a page of note, but the prices are an assumption,
    i bought mine off ebay for 170 >.> including shipping to jamaica

anyways, for jailbreaking and unlocking the phones theres a site called modmyifone.com

dun be fooled by ppl that asked u to pay

apart fromt he stealthsim,

i did everything myself with no cost for my otb 1.1.2 iphone with the new baseband
    and its working fine, everything is perfect apart from the now and then "no sim" crashes

ok nvm about the iworld, i think just hex editing the app file is the same as using the iworld itself =p

u ever think that not alot of ppl doesnt know this method and if they do know ..I dont think they would take a chance at unlocking their phones....just carry them to an expert.

[QUOTE=twiny;375635]u ever think that not alot of ppl doesnt know this method and if they do know ..I dont think they would take a chance at unlocking their phones....just carry them to an expert.[/QUOTE

this is an tech forum where in ppl come here knowing nothing and leave here a techie expert thing wont work i can tell u i tried lol thank God general unlocking is not as easy we actualy have gotten some mess up phones based on experments which ppl are still doing.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by twiny View Post
    Ok I have 17 turbo sims left for sale at J$7000 a piece. if you want to jailbreak the iPhone OTB 1.1.2 and FIX the keypad crashing problem I will charge J$3000 ...

this is more than a good deal...so if u have a iPhone and u want to deal with it fast fast...link me at 890-0452 Howard or Horace...ask for anyone.
    Look weh mi haffi come and si man like unno...Been trying to link you two from the good old days...
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

hey wha gwan boss?...long time...we deh yah same way....link we anytime ...

keypad crash is an ez fix
    and this fix also clears up the recent calls bug and the txt msg bug
    all u have to do is edit a file in the iphone with the settings to jamaica

i still have the file saved on my pc i believe
    if someone needs it i can send them
    but its ur own risk if u mess up

all this took me a good 3 hours of reading and **** to fix it
    u mite need ultraedit to edit this file since its in coded format