Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unlocking iphones with Stealthsim for otb 1.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by hipster View Post
    What exactly is a stealthism? Is it like a unlocking kit?
    no its like a replacement sim what it does is trick the iphone that it is using a at&t sim card which allows the phone to read properly. its like a ghost sim.
    one thin strip like material which covers which ever sim u gona put in it.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    no its like a replacement sim what it does is trick the iphone that it is using a at&t sim card which allows the phone to read properly. its like a ghost sim.
    one thin strip like material which covers which ever sim u gona put in it.
    Oh thx so i am guessing its very expensive.. which is y u sed guys wud treat it like gold if they had 1 out here

Oh thx so i am guessing its very expensive.. which is y u sed guys wud treat it like gold if they had 1 out here
    no its really money i dont think it reaches a 100us but guys sell it like 150 as u know the world is but its hard to get so its gold.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

i have some 3g next sim's (similar to stealth sim) for sale if interested but like hv says the price is US$150 each. tested and works on OOB 1.1.2 iPhones

for Stealth / Ultar / Turbo sim at great price pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by mishaelwillo View Post
    for Stealth / Ultar / Turbo sim at great price pm me.
    how would the person contact u if u dont leave a number lol

I can get you the Hypercard for USD $110. It functions just like all these others but has the option of having a dualsim setup or a singlesim setup.

I'm in contact with with manufacturer who normally sells for US $85 for the dual sim, but shipping to Jamaica adds to that. It can be here within a week and I can attest to its funtionality as I am using one in my iphone.

Quote Originally Posted by toyanucci View Post
    I can get you the Hypercard for USD $110. It functions just like all these others but has the option of having a dualsim setup or a singlesim setup.

I'm in contact with with manufacturer who normally sells for US $85 for the dual sim, but shipping to Jamaica adds to that. It can be here within a week and I can attest to its funtionality as I am using one in my iphone.

so every body has access now goodie iphones can now be free up 1.1.3 1.1.2.

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    how would the person contact u if u dont leave a number lol
    I said pm me not call me. The last time i checked you didnt need a number for pm

Ok I have 17 turbo sims left for sale at J$7000 a piece. if you want to jailbreak the iPhone OTB 1.1.2 and FIX the keypad crashing problem I will charge J$3000 ...

this is more than a good deal...so if u have a iPhone and u want to deal with it fast fast...link me at 890-0452 Howard or Horace...ask for anyone.