Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unlocking iphones with Stealthsim for otb 1.1.2

Default Unlocking iphones with Stealthsim for otb 1.1.2

I notice that stealthsim seems to have extremely poor contact with digicel sim cards, does anyone know whether digicel offers different sim cards that may have better contact? The stealthsim should be fine, since it works with the AT&T sim card, but the fact that I don't have it connected, I got no service.

In case people are wondering, stealthsim is a thin sheet of chip that is placed together with your sim card which acts as a unlock that cheats the iphone believing that you have an AT&T sim card.

Default Stealthsim

not solving your problem but I would like to get one a them stealthsim wey you get yours?
    Have my phone jailbreaked but not sim unlock

I used a hypercard for mine that is dualsim (I have in digi and cw sims) and have no problems at all. Don't know what u could use to maybe brace the sims together bit check http://www.hackint0sh.org if u can find an answer there

I've already checked hackint0sh, and I got an email from a dealer that its possibly the current sim card i have thats having poor contact.

I got this from the states

Toyanucci u think they have other sim cards that they probably sell from digi or cw? Like 3G sim cards?

jomo Guest

sometimes the simcard warps, trty bending it back into shape, or try a brand new one

No 3g out here so I doubt that. Buy a new digi sim n test it, or try a cw sim.

umm its def ur card we have tried a few a them stealthsim with digi and it works perfectly
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Default Where can I get a Stealthsim

Where can I get a Stealthsim. Can I get it locally?

Quote Originally Posted by ras123 View Post
    Where can I get a Stealthsim. Can I get it locally?
    no scarce thing that bredda when ppl get them hands on it is gold dem get lol but u have a few persons out here with them
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    no scarce thing that bredda when ppl get them hands on it is gold dem get lol but u have a few persons out here with them
    What exactly is a stealthism? Is it like a unlocking kit?